450 Xfx 450 Dfc

Tony

Staff member
I wish I could help on this, but if it is not like the AR7200BX setup, I can't help much.

First thing is to get all of the controls moving together. On the BX I think this is menu G. You move your collective and find the odd one out, even if the other two are reversed. The odd one out you will reverse then you will go into swash mix and take the number from positive to negative to reverse it.

ChopDrifter

looks like you got the wrong swash setting. What swash setting do you have on your TX? Also make sure you got the servos connected to the right ports on the FBL unit.

Tony

Staff member
Your going to have to give us some info on the pictures you are posting. I can see you have an AR6600T connected to a, what appears to be, BX clone gyro. Other than that, I'm not sure what you are saying.

Tony

Staff member
It's all good, we are here to help. We just need to know what you are needing help with when you post pictures like the one above.

skynet

What i have on the heli, and the the wires are good i spent days on youtube and seting all that up, just the setup like in any of youre vedios are not easy becuse i dont know whats up with this heli the swash moves all wrong, was thinking of buying a new gyro and not whats on this heli to see what happens

Tony

Staff member
This manual took forever to download so I will do you a huge favor and just upload it here. But this is the manual for your gyro.

Attachments

• Flybarless System Manual.pdf
    5.1 MB · Views: 11

skynet

did not do anything yet, need to read that manual that i did not have, and most likely why my heli is all working wrong, was going off of the youtube videos, no one has this gyro

Smoggie

You need to set the swash type in the Tx to 'Normal' or 'Single servo'.... This disables swash mixing in the Tx (it's all done in the FBL).

Top Bottom