450 WOO HOO Just pulled the trigger on a new Chaos 450 DFC Black Widow

treff

Mousie that really looks a fantastic heli. The taile cover adds another dimension. I also love your wiring job. I must get to grips and have a go at mine, it all hangs out at the moment.
Enjoy the maiden, its going to sing by the looks. Cheers

Last edited:

mousie

Treff, thanks for the complements. Wiring was not to bad just take your time and think about. I cut a lot of zip ties before I found what I liked best.

mousie

Thanks cml001, I will be coming down your way in a couple weeks. Hope the snow will be done down there. I plan on bringing my new chaos down for some flight time. Newton county in Covington Ga. Not sure how far that is from you. I contacted the club President and he welcomed me to come by and fly.

mousie

Well I just took it out the other day for its maiden flight. Tail was a little twitchy, turn down the gain and now this thing is spot on. I really like this 450 MX motor. Running a 12 tooth pinion and it has gobs of torque and really rockets up on full pitch. Anybody thinking flybarless the beastx is the way to go. So simple for setting up.

murankar

Staff member
It can be it just depends on what you think you need. If your the type that just wants plug and play and not want to worry to much about the details then yes it is the way to go.

If you want something that has the ability to be tinkered with then something like skookum, Bavarian demon ot ikon. With that said those three are also just as viable way to go as beastx.

In the end its going to boil down to what it is you want to do.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom