450 WOO HOO Just pulled the trigger on a new Chaos 450 DFC Black Widow

Ken Jackson

Awesome, all I can do is look at my helicopters and wait on parts. My 450 DFC PRO is only an align ESC away from getting booted up and servos leveled, swash leveled then the 3 GX set up and I'll be ready. So I'm wanting to see someone else getting down to business.

Ken

murankar

Staff member
Come on man no pictures yet, how dare you tease us!!!

What still no pics yet.

:ban:

:lmao:

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

murankar

Staff member
Okay it's been tomorrow for almost a full day now and still no pictures! Cone on we need them.

Here is how it works, we are addicted to multimedia. Its our crack and we need our fix.

:lmao:

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

mousie

As promised here are some pictures Enjoy! Had to sneak in a picture of my new scale 109 I just put together also.

IMG_3345.JPG

IMG_3346.JPG

IMG_3342.JPG

IMG_3344.JPG

IMG_3349.JPG

Ken Jackson

Ok you guys are getting a little scary! This poor new member must think we are all a little off, HaHa. We are that's what makes us love this sport.

Ken

mousie

Hey Tony I just scored a align 450mx 3400 kv motor and 35 amp esc on ebay for $75.00 shipped still in the package. Thanks for steering me in the right direction. Just need to get the micro beast and this thing will be up and flying sooner than I thought.

murankar

Staff member
Its going to be in the upper 70s all week here and then next week it is going to be cold again, winter cold. So I wont be flying till after next weeks anyways.

Top Bottom