Who's the oldest RC pilot

Slobberdog

With all the tangents on this thread is should be renamed "Who is most effected by ADD?" lol.
Graham, you cheated using Google Translate! But that still works for me. I couldn't find one for the binary mess that Tony posted.
And on the Diapers thing, you fit this at two stages of your life. We might be covering the full diaper spectrum here.
Maybe 50 is the new middle age.
I just know there are years of RC awaiting us all to share in pics and videos.

Try this Dave, Binary to Text (ASCII) Conversion

That should help

Ken Jackson

I don't think so. Our age group and members of this forum obviously have some issues with ADD, obsessive compulsive, the need to be right (anal) and the fact that we must prove our case. We are all over achievers and the question of who is the oldest should really factor in all these other things. So who is really the oldest, hard to say. But I'm comfortable knowing I'm in a group of people from all over the world that share similar interest with me as well as my quirks and age, lol.

ken

Oh hell no. This is getting more complicated now.
This comment from Dirk made the entire thread worth it. I chuckled at his response for at least fifteen minutes after reading it.

I was wanting to include a chart that would show the count to sixteen in hexadecimal... Interesting method of counting. But that comment blew me away.
Thanks, Dirk.

Slobberdog

If I did old chap, could you bend down to put them on, lol

Treff only kidding mate, your not old, seriously they say life begins at 40 so your only middle aged,

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I have only just been born, lol

dwmoore

I don't think so. Our age group and members of this forum obviously have some issues with ADD, obsessive compulsive, the need to be right (anal) and the fact that we must prove our case. We are all over achievers and the question of who is the oldest should really factor in all these other things. So who is really the oldest, hard to say. But I'm comfortable knowing I'm in a group of people from all over the world that share similar interest with me as well as my quirks and age, lol.

ken
Well put, Ken! 55 here, long time flight nut but new to helis and lovin it.

Top Bottom