Who's the oldest RC pilot

The first four numbers (from top left) is four (0100), the second four numbers is sixteen (1111). Back when Common Business Oriented Language, "COBOL", and FORTRAN were the most common computer programming languages. I will be 57 September 16th

I just wasted 5 minutes of my life with your old fart binary games ;)

That's hilarious. I guess that puts me in the top ten of this thread. ......Now let me tell you about my grandchildren....LOL

(I used to cringe when I read that bumper sticker...."What's a bumper sticker?")

Dirk

Okay, you asked for it!

Ek verstaan glad nie hoe binere kodes werk nie. Hier is vir julle almal ene om uit te werk. Kom ons kyk wie is die slim manne hier! Terloops, die Afrikaans is die kode.:evil::evil:

Last edited:

Graham Lawrie

Okay, you asked for it!

Ek verstaan glad nie hoe binere kodes werk nie. Hier is vir julle almal ene om uit te werk. Kom ons kyk wie is die slim manne hier! Terloops, die Afrikaans is die kode.:evil::evil:
I do not understand how binary codes work. Here's one for you all to work out. Let's see who is the smart guys here! Incidentally, the African is the code.
Nice een Dirk Ek hou van Afrikaans sedert ek dit hoor op Lethal Weapon :)

EyeStation

With all the tangents on this thread is should be renamed "Who is most effected by ADD?" lol.
Graham, you cheated using Google Translate! But that still works for me. I couldn't find one for the binary mess that Tony posted.
And on the Diapers thing, you fit this at two stages of your life. We might be covering the full diaper spectrum here.
Maybe 50 is the new middle age.
I just know there are years of RC awaiting us all to share in pics and videos.

Top Bottom