1. Guest, Thank you for visiting Rc-Help. Please do NOT post tech questions in this section, post them in the Tech section instead. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  3. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  4. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

What Did You Do Today???

Discussion in 'RC-Help Lounge' started by Tony, Oct 13, 2017.

< Who's Into Saltwater? | Happy Valentines Day!!! >
  1. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

I only use either lump, or I make my own coals out of Hickory or Pecan that I have stacked up behind my house. Kingsford just has too many fillers and binders in their stuff, but I will use it in a pinch. Just more ash to clean out when I'm done lol.

2. Fly-n-Low

Fly-n-Low Member

3. Fly-n-Low

Fly-n-Low Member

My new Eludium Q36 Explosive Space Modulator!!! :hdbng:

Attached Files:

4. murankar

murankar Moderator Staff Member Armed Forces

Soldier
    I dont always use kingsford. Right now I have some cheap stuff. It gets the job done. As for wood chips, I still have to buy mine. I do have a small supply now.

I need to get more cherry and hickory. I use a lot of hickory especial on pork. I am thinking of doing some ribs soon. I miss my ribs. Hell I may even do a whole chicken.

5. Tony

Started my day with Windows Explorer not starting after a windows update. Had to roll that update back just to get into my computer... It's about time to reinstall the os again...

6. murankar

murankar Moderator Staff Member Armed Forces

Soldier
    Been sitting at server stacks all day. Still can't get the public network working

7. Tony

More floor work stretching the carpet then I get to fix a leak under my kitchen sink. Projects are being added to the list faster than I can get them taken care of. I still need to get the money to do a full service on my tractor so that I can do a little cleaning up around the property, need to clean the garage, barn and sheds, need to finish out the garden to get it ready for this season, need to run new network cable (and purchase) to my grandmas house, need to install about 16 new IP cameras, need to build a new rack for my servers, need to figure out why in the HELL windows up date is causing my computer not to start, need to redo my deck in front, need to build a new deck in the back, need to do an oil change on the wifes car, need to cancel insurance on my camaro and start parting it out.............

The list keeps going. One of these days, I will be able to just kick back and chill..... But not today...

8. D.O.G.

D.O.G. I Support Rc-Help! Rc-Help Supporter Goblin 380 Supporter

Disable
    The wonderful world of owning your own home. Never ending story...isn't that a movie lol :).

9. Tony

Tried watching the 500 today, however it is still all about the commercials and drug companies.

Last year, or the year before, can't remember which, they started this segmented racing crap. That is when I stopped watching. Seems they are still doing it, so the only nascar that I will be watching/joining in will be in iRacing. I'm done with watching it on TV...

< Who's Into Saltwater? | Happy Valentines Day!!! >