Quad Well, My Into into FPV!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Well, my QAV500 has arrived to my home. I'm out here on the road! What's wrong with this picture? LOL. Oh well I'll see her saterday! Ha ha ha ha. Now if the motors would only come in.

Lee

Hopefully by this weekend i'll have everything, then i'll do a build thread.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Make sure it's on video! Lol then I'll know what to do. Lol. It shoulden't be too difficult to build. I was just on the fpvmanuels sight reading what was there on the build. I left Tim a message about when the motors will be in. I don't know if It will get posted or not. Can't make heads or tails of that forum.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Hopefully by this weekend i'll have everything, then i'll do a build thread.

Lee, I just emailed Tim. And he told me the motors will be in around the 8th of August. A couple of weeks. He also said that they are ok motors for the price but, there are better motors out there. Do you have any suggestions? Let me know cause it looks like I have a couple of weeks to find motors or just get the fm 4008's from him.

My order from HK for the h quad I won't see for a month or so anyway. I'll order the parts tomorrow but the esc are backordered.

Lee

The motors i have seen people using on this quad are all more expensive. The most common are the Tigers that you looked at already.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Motors, motors, and more motors! All I've been doing is looking at motors. I've got a head ake! I ordered the parts for the h quad anyway. ESC's are back ordered though. Probublly won't see them till end of summer I bet! All the motors I've looked at today, they are all Chinese! All over there! It will take a mounth to get them! Is there not any quad motors hear in the USA? Someone has to have them! I need four decent motors for my quad that will pull 10 x 5 SF props. Anyone know where I can get them?

Lee

What escs are you looking for Sam? Are you wnating the motors for the QAV or your H quad?

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot

I was looking at eBay all day long! China. If I have to wait for a month for the motors to get shipped, then I'll get the ones from Tim. They will be in around the 8th. Two days to get them from him! Lol

- - - Updated - - -

What escs are you looking for Sam? Are you wnating the motors for the QAV or your H quad?

I want the motors for the QAV. The esc I'm looking at are iether the turnigy push 30a, or the red brick 30a for the h quad. I ordered the DT 720 motors for the h quad and the KK v2.0 board. I also ordered the red brick 30a's to but thet are back ordered. This is the set up the Flitetest used in there videos. So I went with it too. But flightest used red brick 25a's on there h quad. I could not fine them so I got the 30's.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Thanks guys. May be some possibilities there. Motor wise it will be for the qav500 not the h quad. I have motors coming for the h quad from HK. I'm not looking for cheepies for the QAV. I don't mind spending $35-45.00 for good motors. What I'm trying to avoid is buying motors out of china and waiting for a month for them to come in. I can get the FM 4008s from Tim at Get FPV in 3 weeks. I do not have the time this morning to do anymore reserch. My club has a flying thing going on this morning I'm charging up my p-51 and dx6i to take with me.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
:indecisiveness::indecisiveness::indecisiveness:

Well, I ordered the FM 4008's from Tim at Get FPV. He just now e-mailed me that they were taking pre orderes on them. So instead of lamenting over the next week or so on witch motors to order, I setteled it by getting these! LOL Best case sanareo, It would take 16 bussness days to order from China anyways or get the Cheepies in about A few days from hear. I really did not want to go with cheep motors for my QAV500. I've allreadt got cheepies coming from HK for the scratch built I'm putting together.

:evil::evil::evil:

Top Bottom