600 Uri's Big bird build journal

trainrider06

Yes the sleeving is, but those crimpers are invaluable, believe me, you can make leads, shorten them, they really are handy!

murankar

Staff member
So the motor and esc showed up on saturday and wont actually get it till tomorrow. Gotta love the Army mail system.

murankar

Staff member
Everything came in today and Boy this motor is huge!!!! That's what she said.

- - - Updated - - -

IMAG0238-modified.jpg

Purchase 1 came in.

IMAG0238-modified.jpg

murankar

Staff member
I am anxiously waiting to see if I get paid tomorrow. I have not seen my pay stub for the last two week so I am kinda worried. So if I get paid tomorrow then a few more things are getting ordered.

trainrider06

I know that feeling! Ah to be a Billionare must be nice! Just think of the heli projects one could have then eh? Heck think of the shop you could have! :)

trainrider06

I hear ya man! I've been seeing great deals on some parts I could add to my cashe for my 500, but gotta stay on track because I am saving for my 630 Goblin!

murankar

Staff member
OOOHHH yeah money has been paid. Delivery should be next week. I dont have everything yet but as you can see I have most of it.

shopping list.PNG

shopping list.PNG

murankar

Staff member
So the order is still on hold. Called the bank just to make sure nothing went wrong there. So I went through heli direct to find out what was going on and bam the Goblin is out of stock. So its going to be a while before its shipped. So that's where that stands.

Tony

Staff member
Tell them to give your money back for a bait and switch and go somewhere else. I made one order with those people and I will never do it again. Worst company I have ever dealt with. I woudl rather go through hobbyking or hobbypartz before I will deal with them again.

murankar

Staff member
I have yet to have an issue with them. Now I have had more issues with USPS from them than I have had with them. Almost every order I have made since the Gaui has been flawless. Hve not had any issues with Customer service either. When I ordered my Vcontrol it was my fault. I had not changed my deliver address from Texas. SO until they mess up with me I am going to use them. Besides I hav almost 2000 VIP points with them. I am seeing a discount with the batteries.

Top Bottom