Trex450 plus dfc

trainrider06

Ok video it is.You can look at it and say.....seems like old times,haha.If you can't laugh and joke and drink a Coke,the hell with it!

got that right! i am trying to figure out how to convert all my heli's over to the DX8 I just got....I have that dazed and confused look in my eyes right now i can assure you!

jody1974

Naw still the Dx6i.Everything appears to go well when I bind.The swash doesn't engage though.I'm wondering if the new ESC is bad.

trainrider06

You might aught post a video of what's going on that way when the heli guru gets stirring on here
he might know what's up....did you get an Align ESC for it or after market?

jody1974

That's a good idea.I actually got an Align.Hate aftermarket stuff.Going to poke around with it after I while and will keep you informed on what's up.Nice to know I'm not alone out here.Thanks.

trainrider06

Ah man you just don't know the stuff I've gone through when I started out on heli's
I started out my first CP with a Blade SR....talk about a mess of crash/fix, crash/fix...
Wrong setups crash/fix. The SR is very unforgiving of improper setups! Lol
Tony, Murankar, Lee, and others have been the greatest on here helping me. Now I fly not only
the SR, but 450's, and 500's so don't give up...it's good that you put forth effort to fix your
own also. To me that's the best way to know your heli, and be a step further in being a better flier of these things
because they ain't easy to fly.

jody1974

Yeah they aren't but I'm slowly getting better or was,lol.But its all part if the learning process and will be locked deep in my memory once I get to the bottom of this.Love this hobby and will never give up.Thanks for the back up man,I'll be in touch,Jody.

holtneil

Hi mate dont remove the throttle lead leave it in then the bind plug goes in the end pins so its flat across the unit at the bottom , its hard to show you ,if you look at the back of the 3GX unit the servo leads run top to bottom , on the far right side there are pins that go left to right ( Not up and down) the bind pins are these 3 pins at the bottom right , plug in and the 3GX will go into bind mode
I was told you need a 7 channel transmitter to use sats in the 3GX if you have the dx6I you need a standard receiver so you should bind to the receiver not the 3GX

Top Bottom