250 Trex250 3GX FDC with DX8 Radio

murankar

Staff member
if this thing uses standard 9g servos then it depends on how much you want to spend. When I had my clone 450 I started with el-cheapo stuff then upgraded all the electrics over a period of time. My goal was to get all top shelf or close to top shelf stuff for when I was ready for a new air frame. I went with the savox servos in my signature, these are the size of 9g servos but the weigh more like 12g. These are great for cyclics as for the tail you will want a good .10 sec or faster servo. If you don't want to mess around with the guess work just buy the align servos for the t-rex 250. Just look at the super combo kit and it will list which servos you need.

Tony

Staff member
Without question, you NEED GOOD servos on that heli. You will need all the help you can get. For this, I HIGHLY suggest the DS-415's for the cyclic and the DS-420 or DS425 for the tail. These small heli's HATE cheap servos with a passion and will drive it's self into the ground to prove it. I know, I had one lmao. And it was nicknamed "Nightmare" for a VERY good reason lmao.

Top Bottom