For Sale: Trex 600 DFC head Upgrade

DAL2855

Banned
I have an Align 600E DFC head minus the blade grips for sale along with the DFC Nitro main shafts. The head also has the electric main shaft which is shorter than the Nitro main shaft. I would take 75.00 for the package shipped! Or make me an offer I can't refuse! I had bought this for my Compass but it won't fit, it's way too short!

Tony

Staff member
What do you mean too short? Post a picture if you can. Would hate for you to sell something that you can use.

DAL2855

Banned
These are pics I just took of them laying next too each other The Align shaft is about an inch too short as you can see in the pics Tony.

Snapshot_20130522.JPG

Snapshot_20130522_1.JPG

Snapshot_20130522_2.JPG

Snapshot_20130522_3.JPG

Snapshot_20130522.JPG

Snapshot_20130522_1.JPG

Snapshot_20130522_2.JPG

Snapshot_20130522_3.JPG

heli-maniac

After looking at the pictures it looks like a esp dfc shaft would work on it
I have one Ill have to find it and see hw long it is

DAL2855

Banned
Ah ok awesome! I'll get a measurement of the length on the original shaft then for you to compare it too!

Tony

Staff member
The shaft that I had to go with was the Align H6NH002XXT shaft. Just an FYI to anyone that may get this for a Nitro 600. It's the only shaft that supports the third bearing.

DAL2855

Banned
Tony I have two of the Nitro shafts that go with the head along with the one electric main shaft that came with it!

Tony

Staff member
Same part number as I posted? There are two, the ones I have which are 002 and then there is a 001 that wont' go into the third bearing.

DAL2855

Banned
ah I don't know I would have to look up the part number I don't remember what they are!

- - - Updated - - -

It looks like the original main shaft is about 186-187mm in length Super so that way you know what the original length is! And it needs to be 95mm from top of the top bearing to bottom of shaft and 86mm from top of top bearing to center of hole on gearset!

heli-maniac

ah I don't know I would have to look up the part number I don't remember what they are!

- - - Updated - - -

It looks like the original main shaft is about 186-187mm in length Super so that way you know what the original length is! And it needs to be 95mm from top of the top bearing to bottom of shaft and 86mm from top of top bearing to center of hole on gearset!
The esp shaft is 96 from the bearing seat to bottom of the shaft and 91 to the whole

DAL2855

Banned
Updated pricing!!!
I will take 50.00 or best offer for this head upgrade! I need the money to get the starting collar and starting shaft for my 600 so I can go do a job I got offered today of shooting some aerial video of the local golf course for a virtual tour on their facebook page!

Top Bottom