Too much To do

Adam

So right now i am swamped at work and at home i think at home i have 5 projects all need finishing and only two have the product lol. So i am running power out to my unattached garage with door opener i have all that so i will get that finished this weekend and i already dug the trench this week ahhhhhhh

Second is a paved walkway from the back door of the house to the garage and driveway. Ordering all supplies tomorrow and will be here ready for me to get to it.

Finish family room which i need to find a match for the laminate flooring i used so i am at a hault right now. 4 feet short lol. then ceiling tile and trim and thats done.

So now the rc projects. Finish tuning the Raptor and no its still not running perfect. Almost but not yet. Finish the arf plane which is on the work bench. Finish building the balsa kit in spare time.

Wheh thats it

Or wait Oh yeah im changing the oil in both vehicles this weekend.
anybody want my life lol Trucking takes all your time

Tony

Staff member
You are right about it taking all of your time. That is why I left the industry. But now, I kinda wish I was doing it. Nothing like sitting on your butt all day to make you go crazy.

Westy

LEGEND
lol .... I hear ya! I have got projects coming out my ears ... and none of em I want to do ..... ha ha .... I like having the excuse that I am too busy Driving the rig ..... so can use the "I'm too stuffed" excuse!!!!!

Adam

I love my job but I also like my projects lol. it is what it is. they will get done eventually

Top Bottom