Tonys Vapes, My New Website!

Tony

Staff member
Hey everyone. I have started up a new website/youtube account/facebook account that is dedicated to vaping. Most of you know, I smoked for 25 years until I found what worked for me. Patches, gum, those little POS things you get at the store, none of them did anything for me. Once I got a REAL vape, I quit. And just like Rc-Help, I want to give back to the community in a helpful manner.

I would like everyone on here to do 4 things for me.

1. Like Tonys Vapes On Facebook http://facebook.com/tonysvapes
  2. Sign Up On My Forum http://tonysvapes.com
  3. Subscribe To My New YouTube Channel Tony's Vapes - YouTube
  4. And The Most Important... TELL ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS TO DO 1-3!!!

It would mean a lot to me if you all would do those 4 things above. I feel very highly that vaping is a GREAT way to quit smoking. Yes, it still has it's side effects, but is it worse than over 2000 different chemicals? NOPE!!! There are only 4 things in my vape. PG, VG, Nic, Flavors. That's it! And I"m working my way down away from the Nic. I'm already at 3%.

I hope to see you all over there. I'm still building all of the sites and would love your suggestions!

RandyDSok

Cool, will do so Tony. What the hell is Vapes?? Electronic cigarettes perhaps?

With a cigarette, pipe etc... when you burn it, it is called smoking. With a e-cig, you vaporize the liquid... hence vape.

- - - Updated - - -

... to add to that...

E-cig is actually a misnomer... personal vaporizer is correct.

Dirk

Thanks for clearing that up Randy. As they say, you are never too old to learn. (Except learning 3D at my age!) LOL

Tony

Staff member
Yup, Randy beat me to it. And corrected himself before I could get to him hahahahaha. ,

Tony

Staff member
I don't vape tobacco. I vape a variety of different flavors and none of them are anything related to what you are talking about, or anything you can buy in a carton lol. But yes, there is a flavor called Mary Jane that you can purchase.

RandyDSok

Tony probably should have said that the e-liquid he vapes is flavored... That can be just about anything you can imagine... fruit, bakery, candies, foods etc as well of course the various types of tobacco flavors. The various flavors are carried in the vapor itself.

The idea is to find out what satisfies the habit that was developed when smoking tobacco. For some, it's just something that replaces the nicotine... others it may be the taste of tobacco... or how the vapor/smoke feels to the throat and lungs.

An interesting twist to this has been other areas that vaping can touch on... For example dieting of all things. In this example, nicotine isn't needed, it's a matter of finding a flavor the person likes/craves and to provide that flavor with the vapor.

The medical community has been using a similar method with a nebulizer to deliver medicine. Or the atomizers that you see asthma patients use. Obviously the medicinal devices need to be able to deliver accurate doses for those types of uses, but the concept is the same.

Dirk

That can be just about anything you can imagine... fruit, bakery, candies, foods etc as well of course the various types of tobacco flavors. The various flavors are carried in the vapor itself.

Mmmmm...................How about heli nitro fuel? I'll have that nice smell around me the whole day!

Tony

Staff member
I'm sure you can vape it, but you will go blind from the methanol lmao. If your lucky that is. More than likely, it will just kill you.

Hey Tony, I've just watched those vids man.... Far too technical, I think it needs more explanation of what it actually IS, so confusing...lol, I've been a smoker since I was 12, now nearly 60... A lot of years man... Sounds like you need a degree to understand it all. Anyway, I've subscribed and liked even though it sounds more complex than understanding the lift characteristics of a helicopter...lol..

Do a vid for the absolute layman.. Like me.... Lol

There's another guy on YouTube with similar name..... Tony vapes, have you seen it?

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, he has two videos. Might have to do some watching. But today is all about getting that 150 back up in the air hehe. Time to head to the post office!!! New parts are waiting for me!

Tony

Staff member
He looks like he is about to fall asleep. And you will never see me wear a lanyard like that lmao. If you see a lanyard around my neck, there is going to be a DX8 attached to it very soon lmao.

He looks like he is about to fall asleep. And you will never see me wear a lanyard like that lmao. If you see a lanyard around my neck, there is going to be a DX8 attached to it very soon lmao.

Yes a strange looking character.... Good on ya bro, get flying.!!

Tony

Staff member
Ah, back from the PO... Some good goodies I picked up there!!! Crap, this is way off topic hahaha.

I rebuilt my dripper...

vapers-be-like.jpg

vapers-be-like.jpg

Haha brill.. So Tony, are you going to do an "out the box" video explaining the basics of this vapes gadget... If I was searching YouTube for an alternative to smoking I'm afraid your channel wouldn't hold my attention.. No disrespect bro, but get the novice in there without all this techy mumbo jumbo, sounds like you can only use these things if you have a degree...(mind you looking at that other guy, maybe not..lol)

When you do a heli or plane video you explain absolutely everything, it's what keeps an observers attention, I want to learn more......

Top Bottom