Tonys Vapes, My New Website!

RandyDSok

I wonder how someone having trouble with understanding these very basic steps is going to do when he actually gets into things like ohms law ( which is just basic math ).

What was shown so far... isn't harder than just polishing silverware and filing the points on your distributor ( of an older car ). I can hardly see how someone can call what was shown as having any technical mumbo jumbo... ( ps... mentioning the ohms resistance he is using, isn't being technical.... )

Tony

Staff member
Haha brill.. So Tony, are you going to do an "out the box" video explaining the basics of this vapes gadget... If I was searching YouTube for an alternative to smoking I'm afraid your channel wouldn't hold my attention.. No disrespect bro, but get the novice in there without all this techy mumbo jumbo, sounds like you can only use these things if you have a degree...(mind you looking at that other guy, maybe not..lol)

When you do a heli or plane video you explain absolutely everything, it's what keeps an observers attention, I want to learn more......

No disrespect given, this is the kind of feedback that I want! I woudl rather have it over on TV's (www.tonysvapes.com), but I will take it anywhere I can get it. I do plan on doing videos that break everything down into basic steps. No worries there. And you are right, I should not have started this channel out with some of the more technical steps. I know I would never ask someone to start vaping with a Mod of any kind. It's like getting into helicopters, you start with teh basics, then move up from there. I just did it in about a month lmao.

I wonder how someone having trouble with understanding these very basic steps is going to do when he actually gets into things like ohms law ( which is just basic math ).

What was shown so far... isn't harder than just polishing silverware and filing the points on your distributor ( of an older car ). I can hardly see how someone can call what was shown as having any technical mumbo jumbo... ( ps... mentioning the ohms resistance he is using, isn't being technical.... )

It's all good Randy, I understand what he is saying. There are a lot of people that don't know what ohms law is or what it means. They have no idea how ohms will affect current. This is all stuff that I need to think about when I make videos. No one knows what they don't know until they know it. And we all didn't know it at one point. ,

What was shown so far... isn't harder than just polishing silverware and filing the points on your distributor ( of an older car ). I can hardly see how someone can call what was shown as having any technical mumbo jumbo...MAYBE you missed the other points, like the 0.6 something or other...

( ps... mentioning the ohms resistance he is using, isn't being technical.... )

im just querying on what this thing is, an introduction into the device would have been a good basis to learn from, maybe then one would know WHY it was being polished........

Tony wanted ideas, i thought i had gave one. as for Ohms Law, i learnt that in the mid 70's when i started on my HND in electronic engineering, then moved on and got my Masters Degree in the early 90's. so i know a thing or two about that..

RandyDSok

maybe then one would know WHY it was being polished........

Watch it again... specifically the first 20-40 seconds he explained why...

I'll admit that polishing your mod ( almost sounds dirty :D ) isn't the best place to start a NEW user out... but it was something that Tony obviously enjoyed doing

Watch it again... specifically the first 20-40 seconds he explained why...

I'll admit that polishing your mod ( almost sounds dirty :D ) isn't the best place to start a NEW user out... but it was something that Tony obviously enjoyed doing

I'll just leave it at that Randy if you don't mind. I gave Tony my initial thoughts I'll just leave it now... And await an introductory video on the devices..cheers

Top Bottom