Micro Time to revamp The Super Bad Boca Beaings 130x

heli-maniac

Going to take it all apart and rebuild it on a new rakon frame
Seeing how the Xtreme frame is split in a few places from the crash
Plus the Xtreme frame is a pain to work on anything I like the frame but if you have to do any work on it its a pain in the BUTT

Whats the plan
new frame
New servos most likely Rotary servos that will work on the 3n1
Move all the good Boca bearings over to the new frame
New landing gear seeing how the ones on the Xtreme frame are C/Aed to the frame
and new main and tail blades

Slobberdog

Jesse what's the frame part number and servos part numbers as well, really interested in this build,

Slobberdog

Thanks Jesse for the info, be nice and interesting to see how those servos behave and work with the 3in1 and the frame

heli-maniac

Well if they work anything close to my Hitecs in the 150x then it should be a sweet bird to fly
What i like is no more junky stock servos

Slobberdog

It is very tempting to get that setup, looks really good, and I am so fed up with the cleaning of the stock items, plus sick of the tail boom not sticking well in the Xtreme frame as I can't tighten it enough as fear of stopping the threads,

heli-maniac

The Rakon frame has a screw to help lock the boom in
Was looking at and im going to have to do some work on it to get the links a little more strait up and down shouldnt be much to do but needs done

heli-maniac

Got home with Just enough time to get in one flight on it WOW this is not the same 130x as it was before
The little woman is at work so no one to video
It is smooth and quick in all its transitions no lag you move a stick and it goes
Now to start tweaking on it this thing is Awesome so far
will have to play with the tail gain to see if I can get the small wag to go away

Top Bottom