Micro Time to revamp The Super Bad Boca Beaings 130x

heli-maniac

Had it out doing some more testing and striped the B gear so its down waiting on 2 servos
I talked with Microheli about gear sets for these servos was told the should be out by the 24th of this month

heli-maniac

I was able to order the servos and got them in
Put in the new Microheli A and B gears also upgraded the tali some with a microheli tail box and Xtreme duel bearing pitch control arm
Also swapped the spin 8000 out of the 150x in to it seeing I Got the spin 8500 for the 150x
Also for the 130x new Lynx blades and landing gear
I also bought a 130x To rescue it has all Lynx upgrades on it will be doing a new thread on that one once its here
will tear it all down and go over the whole heli

Slobberdog

Jesse, I love the Lynx stuff, the tail box I put on mine is first class, with the TBS system there is a lot less noise and vibes, mine was freeking out cos of the worn "B" gear but replaced that and its smooth as silk now.

liked your test on this heli with the frame and servos so ordered one myself, been fed up of cleaning the linear's so much of late

heli-maniac

I have had the TBS booms on mine for a wile now
The servos do fly nice but dont take crashes well they are plastic gears the only metal gear is the out put gear
I went and put the stock 130x servo links back on it hope that will help save the gears in the servos

Slobberdog

That's great feedback Jesse, that is a condition I am willing to take as the linear servos I am only getting about 12 - 15 flights between cleaning them now, and its starting to get boring, plus I am getting a little tired of the cheapness of the Xtreme frame, the plastic is way to soft and you can strip threads so easy, plus its not great at holding the boom really tight,

been looking at a second hand 130x stock, so I can use it as a beater but they are going for to much over here at the moment, not found a good enough bargain yet,

love the way mine is flying now, its on par with my 450 characteristically wise.

Top Bottom