600 Thunder tiger raptor 30 nitro

Adam

ok so I have been studying a book by ray called field companion and in learning a lot of setup differences in mccpm. also I notice I will have to run a different throttle curve and if I want the most out of my engine some program mixes does this sound right. pitch curve will be the same but depending on motor might have to adjust it down. I hope this makes sense

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I have setup a mechanically mixed bird before .. its was the Kinetic 50 I used to have. Your throttle curves will be different only if you dont use governer.. Regarldess of what.. your throttle curves are different than your normal electric heli.. mccpm or not. I can give you those if you need them..

Pitch curves are about the same.

If you donot have someone flying with you, or a companion who can tach your head speed when hovering, you definitely need a good governor.. and by that I donot mean align or gaui or all.. cause you still gotta tach your head on those.. You need something like Mulitgov pro where you can just defin your desired head speed and gear ratio and governor tachs everything itself..

IF you dont have a governor or a tachoometer, you will need to almost never run 100 percent throttle on your engine, esp being a plastic head, you will blow it in peices..

Are you ready to do full setup of your heli? tell me when you need that.. I can help you set it up in detail with whats and why and hows. :)

stokke

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT - WHAT?!?!

hahahahahahahahah - CRICKET BOY

wait%20what.jpg

Tony - you the man!

Adam

if it wasn't for his name in the sig I was like who is cricket boy. lol love it. msybe it should be firefly

- - - Updated - - -

ill be setting it up probably next month so ya ill get a hold of you then so this book has the knowledge I need.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Yes and he also changed my tag line to something like Cricket bat + 450 heli = Fail .. which ii had control of and I changed back to TONY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant change my screen name here for some reason. HATE HIM RIGHT now.. Lol... it made my forum runner log out too so i had to login as "Cricket Boy" AGRRRRHHH!!!!!

Top Bottom