Thinking About Bringing Back Broke Auto

Tony

Staff member
I'm working on it. Waiting for the DNS to resolve. It will get there. Just takes time.

Tony

Staff member
If anyone is wondering where BA is, I moved it to a new account away from RCH and I'm updating it as well. Should be done in an hour or two.

Tony

Staff member
The forum is back up, but you may need to go to a web address that you have not been to in a while. I know my bookmark which is just brokeauto.com is going to a generic page. However, if you go to brokeauto.com/forum.php, it should work. You can also to to /online.php if you have that permission or brokeauto.com/usercp.php and that should get you into the forum.

Let me know if you guys see any issues.

Tony

Staff member
Have you ever had something that just eats at the back of your mind? That is what this forum is doing right now.

I planned on completely redoing this forum from teh ground up, and I just can't bring myself to do that. I did shut the forum down and installed a new forum with nothing on it. Once there, I realized just all of the work that was needed to create a forum and it just sat stagnant for about 5 months. I have since put the old forum back up and I'm trying to bring some new projects in it. I, just like here on RCH, have videos planned that I'm going to try to get done to wake the site up. Most are videos that I can shoot while I'm doing all of these projects that I have going on.

The first project, and I have already made a thread on it, is my 16' utility trailer. I have started restoring it and though I would start a thread on it over there. I also plan on doing many other videos of stuff that I"m already going to be doing. So might as well make a video while I'm doign it. It's going to be one of those things where I set the camera up and let it record and add some wording in there when I feel it needs it. Anything from replacing studs, replacing tires on a wheel, painting (that one is going to be challenging with my camera lol), welding and so on.

So if you don't mind, come on over and help get some new posts on there. I'm trying, but it has to be more than one.

For those that forgot, it's http://www.brokeauto.com

Top Bottom