600 The next heli on my list. Compass 6HV Ultimate

Lee

I've got until Aug before they are released. But i'll put in a preorder as soon as i sell my 600.

Lee

I've been begging Compass to give me one of the first kits when they come out. But they are determined not to let this one out before they are 100% sure the QC is on the ball.

Tony

Staff member
I Have to give high marks to them on that one. The issues were not really anything that would cause the 360 to crash, but they still sent out free replacements to fix all of the issues. Now, they know the issues and are doing everything they can to overcome them before they hit the public market. I'm sure something will be wrong, but I'm also sure they will fix it as soon as they hear about it.

Lee

Yep, all the dealings iv'e had with Compass have been very positive. Even from the shops like RCHeliCanada. I haven't bought a thing from there, but Jeff was kind enough to say he would send me the replacement parts if i couldn't get them from RC711 in HK where i bought the kit. In the end RC711 sent me the parts no probs.

Westy

LEGEND
Nice!! I am getting the 7HV Ultimate V2

It is good the 6HV Ultimate will have all the rock solid bits on it ... I like the 6mm tail rotor shaft .... and it is shorter.... bringing all the force closer to the strongest part of the tail boom & meaning that it is much less likely to get damaged on a smack down.

The Video I watched on the 7HV v2 Vs Goblin 700 .... the dude said he had stacked the heli and it only cost him $175 to fix ... compared to the same things needed on the Goblin were well over $300.

GO COMPASS!!!!!

Lee

I want the 7HV but i think for the space i have hear, the 6HV is a better option even though i really want a 700 :)

wolfman76

You don't have room to put a strip of wood on the wall and hang your helis on the wall or suspended from the ceiling?

Lee

Its not the room in the house, i'm thinking about the space to fly. Even the 600 maybe a bit big.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
if you were in US i had a friend selling the 7HV.. and it was an amazing deal for kit and blades !!

Lee

Bang for your buck, 7HV over a Goblin any day of the week. But the goblin is still the sexiest heli out :)

Lee that's where i'm torn.... Get the compas for a good price, and have still an awesome looking bird, but with a bit of money left over, or do I go for the sexy as hell goblin, but have little money left over.
Oh well... will wait and see what I end up pulling the trigger on.

Westy

LEGEND
Me too......

I have decided to go Gobby 630 final call.... it is just too much like a sports car with nice sleek lines that can bee seen and admired from all angles.... bought some of the electronics today....

I will own a Gobby one day. Just with a bubs in a few months time, it may be a bit later. Still get something nice, just not a gobby at the moment.
May just have to wait until funds allow me to get a 700 gobby and get the 6HV for now....

Top Bottom