500 The end is near!

Smoggie

First double check that your mechanical setup is correct, i.e. all the servo arms are dead on level at zero pitch. If they arent you need to get them level which helps make +/- collective pitch equal.

If even with servo arms level you still have unequal +/- collective pitch then come out of the wizard and go into the 'Servos' tab. Bottom right under 'Servo Correction' is a button named 'Setup'. Click that button and it opens a new screen with sliders that allow you to individually adjust the + and - travel range of each swash servo.

holtneil

Steve I have forgotten how the mixes makes the the neg gyro gain. Lol I had a bad bang on the head the other day still a bit fuzzy but the black eye is coming along nicely lol

trainrider06

First double check that your mechanical setup is correct, i.e. all the servo arms are dead on level at zero pitch. If they arent you need to get them level which helps make +/- collective pitch equal.

If even with servo arms level you still have unequal +/- collective pitch then come out of the wizard and go into the 'Servos' tab. Bottom right under 'Servo Correction' is a button named 'Setup'. Click that button and it opens a new screen with sliders that allow you to individually adjust the + and - travel range of each swash servo.
Thank you Steve, I finally got it to 10/10 my mistake was I kept ticking the box off which brought servo's out of level...duhh!

- - - Updated - - -

Steve I have forgotten how the mixes makes the the neg gyro gain. Lol I had a bad bang on the head the other day still a bit fuzzy but the black eye is coming along nicely lol

Dang Neil! You ok?

holtneil

Hi Rodney yes not to bad the concussion has passed have a black eye and stitches in but I am still at work as we are short of man power did you get my EMail I put an ouch pic in it lol

trainrider06

Hi Rodney yes not to bad the concussion has passed have a black eye and stitches in but I am still at work as we are short of man power did you get my EMail I put an ouch pic in it lol

No hadn't gotten an email Neil, which heli did ya whack yourself with? The Goblin? Wow! How did that happen?

trainrider06

Hi Neil! No not much good weather on my days off or time to do it mixed in there....Steve sends his bad weather over here, and I send it back, and he keeps sending it back again! Lol

Top Bottom