600 The Eagle Has Landed:)

wolfman76

does a 500 count in the race just ordered the ikon controller and in next few days will be ordering the dfc upgrade kit..... i have the tunigy tgy-930 digital mg servos for the cyclic and a blue bird BMS-631MG SUPER SPEED servo for the tail has also been upgraded to A ALIGN TT

Lee

The MG 930s are a great servo. Had them on my 500. Not the fastest but a great work horse.

Graham Lawrie

Its the other way around i think Graham. Savox make Align. So are we gonna see this beauty soon or what?

Lee, Tail servo still in good ol U S of A!!! Just need it and a battery now:) New tail still not here or canopy, but they are asthetic:) Futaba servos got the sheild and heat shrink treatment tonight:) and not a bad job even if i say so myself. Loads of DIY this weekend, possibly some time for a flight in the evening:) If i earn enough DIY points with the MRS i may be able to sneak a battery in on the good will;) It is in my Hobbyking basket waiting to be paid for:)

Lee

So i gave you the orange canopy and you got the same canopy from hobbyking as me?? Are you copying me :D LOL

Graham Lawrie

So i gave you the orange canopy and you got the same canopy from hobbyking as me?? Are you copying me :D LOL

Nah!! Just bargin hunting:) following a pro:) Orange canopy will be my first crash canopy:) If i can copy your flying i will be made up dude:)

Graham Lawrie

Servo arrived today, right in the middle of dry walling :) Had to pay £18 Custom duty so servo cost more than in UK:( Chance you take buying abroad , £8 tax, £8 post? Tried the sympath vote for a battery.........Mrs has only gone and bought junior a £350 compound bow, ach well, can't complain he has to have a hobby as well, he certainly ain't going to fly my heli,s he will have to buy his own;)

Derek

That's great that your servo showed up today. Sounds like you are nearly ready.

Compound bows are fun, too. I have 3 and my wife has one, too.

Graham Lawrie

Started fitting aileron and pitch servos:) ran out of screws and rubber grommets:( modelfixings order:) and a cpouple of extras:)

Top Bottom