600 The Eagle Has Landed:)

Lee

Shes got rabbit ears :D Looking great Graham. Can't wait to see this bird take to the skies.

Graham Lawrie

No,LOL, i just put them on for the photo:) I am full of the flu, and when i was uploading pics,i could not be bothered to put them back on and retake the pic. The worst of it is, its the sunniest day this year and i am in bed:(

- - - Updated - - -

Shes got rabbit ears :D Looking great Graham. Can't wait to see this bird take to the skies.

Me to, still got to get the servos though, i rekon a couple in February and a couple in March, hope to have her in the air then.

Lee i will take your servos if you have not sold them:)

Lee

They are here waiting for you. Let me know when you want me to send them.

Tony

Staff member
I'm guessing yesterday lmao. And yes,rabbit ears is the perfect way to explain them lmao.

Westy

LEGEND
I am just waiting for the Hobby Shop to open tomorrow, get a mainshaft, set up the 3Gx and Viola ..... Done....

Pressure is on fellas .... lets get the big birds up in air eating lots of sky!

Lee

Sweet servo. I really like the Savox servos. The ones had on my 450s were very good. The ones on my Warp, so far have been excellent if a little slow, but i couldn't afford the MKS at the time. I will upgrade them at the first opportunity then sell the savox cyclics.

murankar

Staff member
I am using savox myself and really like them. Now on my new project i am going to use the good ol' MG90S by t-pro or turnigy.

Graham Lawrie

Two Futaba S9252 arrived today:) thanks Lee:) 3rd one coming from fleabay £26.99. Tail servo in JFK airport.....STILL!!!

Last edited:

Graham Lawrie

Graham, why diden't you just get the align servos for your bird?

Because Lee had two at a reasonable price so it meant matching up the third with them, which arrived today:) The third servo i got a good deal from America, and is a Savox. Unfortunately my budget could not stretch to the MKS,s i would have got had i the money. Never used Futaba or Savox(which Align make) before, so will be a good learning curve for me also:)

Lee

Its the other way around i think Graham. Savox make Align. So are we gonna see this beauty soon or what?

Top Bottom