600 The Eagle Has Landed:)

Graham Lawrie

My 600 from Lee arrived yesterday:) Started with whats in the box pics, when i get back from work today i will post them:) MRS said " I cant believe you have bought another and you have hardly flown the first one" Westy see what bit is like to have a non-understanding Mrs LOL.

I am in awe at the size and cant believe a heli can fly with a main rotor assembly that weight. This will be a long project as i buy parts as i can afford them. Dont expect her to be in the air before May, any sooner is a bonus:)

Tony

Staff member
Congrats and welcome to the 600 club! Can't wait to see the pics of this beast. One of these days I might have the 600 here in the air lmao.

Whirlybird

Now there is going to be a race! Any bets on who is going to fly first? Tony's RCH helicopter? Gaba's Trex 700? Or Graham's "Lee" 600?????

Tony

Staff member
lmao, if it's a race, I will have that sucker flying tonight. Not sure how I will explain it to the wife, but i would do it. At least if there was something at stake lmao.

Whirlybird

Sam, we'll throw your hat in the ring, but honestly, we're still waiting to see that Tigercat fly :yikes:

- - - Updated - - -

Tony, how about Sam putting his Tigercat up as the prize :chuckles:

- - - Updated - - -

Shoot, if he does that, I'll go out and get a 600 and fly it in my living room . . I'd be getting divorced then . . . But what the heck :hdbng:

Last edited:

Westy

LEGEND
My 600 from Lee arrived yesterday:) MRS said " I cant believe you have bought another and you have hardly flown the first one" Westy see what bit is like to have a non-understanding Mrs LOL.

heh heh ..... sounds familiar lol...... especially if it gets crashed.!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
There is soon gonna be another big bird on this forum. And nope it's not me

So it's between

Westy's 600

My 700

RCH 600

Or

The unknowns's 700 !!!! :D

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Adam

WTF i will throw my hat into the ring and say my raptor will lol. If gaba finds a deal on a multi gov pro

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Ohh I didn't know I was supposed to be looking :p :yikes: :D

Ill look

And yes another big bird!! Man it's a big bird boom!! :) :)

Edit: sent you a PM! :)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Last edited:

Graham Lawrie

DSCF4802.jpgDSCF4783.jpgDSCF4787.jpgDSCF4788.jpgDSCF4789.jpgDSCF4790.jpgDSCF4791.jpgDSCF4792.jpgDSCF4793.jpgDSCF4794.jpgDSCF4797.jpgDSCF4798.jpgDSCF4799.jpgDSCF4801.jpg

Still waiting on front gear, reciever, sattelites,screws and the all important servos, so my baby aint gonna fly for some time till i save up or get a sweet deal on 4 servos:)

DSCF4802.jpg

DSCF4783.jpg

DSCF4787.jpg

DSCF4788.jpg

DSCF4789.jpg

DSCF4790.jpg

DSCF4791.jpg

DSCF4792.jpg

DSCF4793.jpg

DSCF4794.jpg

DSCF4797.jpg

DSCF4798.jpg

DSCF4799.jpg

DSCF4801.jpg

stokke

Looking good Graham. Maybe you did it to make the photos look good, but I'll mention it anyways; that main blade to the right is mounted the wrong way.

Top Bottom