450 Tarot 450 Pro v2 FBL Maiden Flight! Help please?

Geena

Staff member
Hi Geena,
The TX settings you gave me worked really well (just a little bit of tweaking to suit my level of flying = poor)

I still have a problem with the tail? I initialized the FBL gyro and the tail had some pitch so, with all Tx trims centered, I mechanically adjusted the pushrod so that the tail visually appeared to be without pitch. When I took her up, I once again had to give full right trim on my TX to get her to hold tail in??? I know you have told me previously that you NEVER adjust trim on the TX with a FBL Heli, but she wouldn`t hold in the air without rotating left unless I held in constant right stick with the rudder trim centered???
Thanks Geena and I realise that I have taken so much of your time with issue`s with my Tarot, so after this question, I will post generally :bellyroll: I Promise :angel:
You need to do the zero pitch adjustment while in the menu that locks the servos at center. Menu “G”, I think it is. Then make sure that the servo horn is 90 degrees to push rod. After that, you adjust the length of the rod to get zero pitch. If you try to adjust it without being in menu G, you will never get it right.

Geena

Staff member
You need to do the zero pitch adjustment while in the menu that locks the servos at center. Menu “G”, I think it is. Then make sure that the servo horn is 90 degrees to push rod. After that, you adjust the length of the rod to get zero pitch. If you try to adjust it without being in menu G, you will never get it right.
Don’t worry about taking my time. That’s why I’m here.

Blade 400

Thanks Geena, I`ll try again tomorrow ;)

Top Bottom