250 Tail Wag And Other Questions - Trex 250 - Ikon 2

Tony

Staff member
Ivan, that is the clone of the Align SE V2, which is not like the one pictured.

And that kit you linked to PM looks like the one you have. Was not able to locate an Align version for it, so I think this is a straight up chinese helicopter. Either way, it looks like a nice helicopter.

I think it is straight up chinese. I was convinced it was a clone, but apparently not.

It's pretty nice, I'm not unhappy with it. It definitely is flying nicely, so far. Still, I think I'm gonna go for a SAB next.

murankar

Staff member
I currently have a 250 and I believe its my OXY 3 TE. I have zero issues with anything on it. Of course this is not an Align 250 and I have somewhat higher end equipment on it. On a kit this small your going to see vibrations regardless of what you do. Not enough mass in the frames to damper the vibrations. You can get it close but not perfect.

So initially I was running my 450 with a single spektrum satellite/remote receiver, but it has no telemetry, which is kind of a deal breaker for me. So I picked up a Spektrum SPM4650. I wired it up, got it bound, everything is good. But, I don't know if it is compatible with the satellite receiver, or, assuming it is, how to set everything up properly. Can anyone who has used a spektrum receiver with a satellite explain the bind/setup process to me? Or let me know if getting it to work with the SPM 4650 is just not gonna happen?

Thank you.

Top Bottom