450 T-rex 470lm Is It A Good One..

Smoggie

For any FBL heli the servos connect to the FBL, not to the receiver. If you use an 'old school' receiver on a FBL heli then to get the signal from the receiver to the FBL you have to run a wire for each channel between the receiver and the FBL, so you have several wires which gets messy. With serial receivers you just need a single wire and it carries all the channels in a coded signal.

Bear in mind that with a FBL heli the servos are not controlled directly by Tx stick movement. The FBL controls the servos based both on the signals it receives from the receiver and on the inputs from the gyros. This can be quite confusing at first as the servos seem to be 'doing their own thing' rather than responding exactly to how you move the sticks.

liquid1

Wow great explanation thanks , This will be my first FBL helicopter so it’s gonna be a challenge . Sorry for being a newbie I understand now what’s going on. So a good receiver srxl and FBL match with a good gyro is key with the new heli flybarless everyone is going to vs a good rx and servo and Esc on fly bar helicopters . So there might be some built in lag with this new design helicopter. Thanks for the info I’m hoping to order one of these helicopters soon so I can get started, I’ll need to find docile radio setup for the DX 9 . I have lots of research to do, I The mean time I’m working on getting my King bee back off the ground .

Top Bottom