Micro Super Bads Ultra 150x Build

heli-maniac

Starting to get to get the parts for the Ultra 150x build
So fare I have the cyclic servos Hitec HS-5035HD the FBL unit Hobbymate HB800 with sat rx (clone BX) and the esc Talon 15
all other parts are on order and on there way here

murankar

Staff member
So your going to make a $500 130x? Don't forget to document the progress.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

heli-maniac

I will have about the same money in it as I do in the Boca Bearings 130x with its upgrades
its a wash between the servos and FBL verses the servos and the 3n1
I will be posting everything on it parts will be rolling in for the next few weeks for it
Biggest wait is the frame had to order it from Rakon them self . Could not find one in the US at all

heli-maniac

Got the frame problem Handled hope ill have the new one by Saturday
Got home today and got some more parts in
Lynx tail servo Lynx tail blade grips Lynx tail slider RKH canopy mounts and RKH swash plate tool

heli-maniac

Yep
But I have the Xtreme skids and they are taller then my Lynx skids so it should raise it up so it dose not hit
And if i have to the Xtreme skids are drilled in the front to raise the tail even more

heli-maniac

The wrong frame was sent back and after talking with Rakon and seeing were that frame was sent from 35 miles away from me
And got to email them they mailed out the new frame on Thursday so should of gotten it on Friday or Today at the latest
So I didnt get it yesterday and I checked the tracking this morning and the tracking showed it to have went to Arkansas. WTF
So I emailed the place that sent it and I drove 35 miles across town and met with them to pick up a frame thats good
Bad thing is they didnt have the silver frame only red or gold . Well I want to start putting this thing together so I took the red frame.

heli-maniac

Went over all the screw and thread locked them and installed the landing gear
Now its time to start fitting the elcs. This should be fun fitting all that in this little tiny frame

Top Bottom