Micro Super Bads Ultra 150x Build

heli-maniac

Hey its a 150x Not a 130x LOL
It should be fun with it having a real FBL unit replacing the 3n1
Gong to to be able to pirouette and stay in one spot I hope
It should be fun if it all works when its done and Its real close
Got It bound and talking and some of it set up just got to wait on the main shaft and main gear to get here on Tuesday

BAdair

Been watching this build, looks good!
Waiting for the end result and video!
I had 2 130x'S and when they worked right I loved the way they flew but they drove me nuts when they screwed up, servo's and board= crap..lol
I like this setup you have going, and it's tempting to try myself maybe later on instead of buying an Align 150.

I do have a question: How are you using the Orange sat, with the Hobbymate fbl?
I didn't know the Hobbymate fbl could be mounted inverted either.

Cool build man keep it up!

heli-maniac

If you look at the picture Right behind the fbl unit there is a adapter that lets it work with just a sat rx
I have a spektrum dsmx sat that came with the Hobbymate unit but its big and bulky over the orage rx
ANd on mounting the Hobby mate unit it just ask if its flat or on it side so Im hoping it dose not Know what way is up LOL
Every thing is working on it in the right directions so we will see
If it will not work Upside down then they way I made the mounting plate I can put a AR7200Bx
It said the ar7200bx will not fit I bet it will with my mounting plate . And it can be mounted upside down for sure

Last edited:

BAdair

If you look at the picture Right behind the fbl unit there is a adapter that lets it work with just a sat rx
I have a spektrum dsmx sat that came with the Hobbymate unit but its big and bulky over the orage rx
ANd on mounting the Hobby mate unit it just ask if its flat or on it side so Im hoping it dose not Know what way is up LOL
Every thing is working on it in the right directions so we will see
If it will not work Upside down then they way I made the mounting plate I can put a AR7200Bx
It said the ar7200bx will not fit I bet it will with my mounting plate . And it can be mounted upside down for sure

Cool, Thanks.
Good luck with the rest of the build.

heli-maniac

Thanks Matthais
It went together a lot easier than I thought it would
The mounting plate was the key part of it that made it all work gave me all the room I needed.
All in all it really not far off on wait its right under 30grams heaver than my 130x

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
I have a hard enough of a time with a 450 I cant imagine working on a 130 with all that stuff. Did you shorten the wires?

heli-maniac

Just about done just waiting on my Micro pitch gauge to show up so i can do the set up
Here is how it looks with the 130x with it

murankar

Staff member
Those skids make for a wicked look. Now let's see how it flies? Can't wait to see the maiden.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

heli-maniac

Still waiting on my Micro pitch gauge but I think im gong to get my full size one out just to see if i can get it in the air

Last edited:
Top Bottom