250 Super bad's oxy3

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Got me some new blade while they were on sale
Hope I can say good by to the junk zeal blades

I never did like the zeal blade for the price. :moon:. I thought they were cheaply made :yuck:. Just my opinion. I'm using RJX on my birds. No complaints so far :wiggle:.

heli-maniac

There is no other company making these little blades zeal makes the 255mm
The switch blades say they are 253mm the way the blades made they are almost to the T the same size

Tony

Staff member
I think you are going to like them. I have not heard a single bad thing about Switch blades.

heli-maniac

Well they are the Edge blades renamed
Only thing I dont like so far is the price even on sale they were 30.00 + 9.60 for shipping not on sale they are 40.00

heli-maniac

Hey there super bad. Have you checked this place Blades - 200 - 299mm - AnythingHeli.com they're a little bit cheaper and they also have plastic blades if your into them. Just trying to save you a little bit of money and shipping cost. Check it out.

Thanks DOG
Yes I know of them In fact thats were I bought My Oxy3
If I need cheap blades or plastic blades I can get them with my Rep discount from Lynx Just have to make the order worth the 15.00 flat shipping I have to pay .
Thing is I put a set of Revolution 250mm blades on it and didnt like the shorter blades on it . These switch blade next to the Zeal blades in length are so close its not even funny.

Just put a test flight on it in the front yard and they feel good and looks like they are going to help the flight time some they seem lighter

murankar

Staff member
I dont think Switch blades are rebranded blades. I believe that Bert has designed them himself based on his flying style. I have herd an interview with him stating how much testing went into the switch blades to get them the way Bert likes them.

heli-maniac

He bought the molds from edge blades shortly after they went under. Thats how they start he may be doing some tweeks to them but they are coming from the same molds

heli-maniac

Had it out for a test flight with the new updates to the Ikon
not much but hovering it around in the front yard in IDu1 .
With the new blade and the change over to 4s flight time seem to have come up 30sec so far . Had the timer set to 3:50 and pack came down with 3.88 left in it

Last edited:

KLA

You should try the Lynx Carbon Plastic blades from HeliNation. They have 255mm blades for $13. I have a set of them for my 230s and they perform great.

KLA

Yep, you're right. My mistake. I got a set of 235's for my 230s and a set of 250's. But ended up cutting the 250's down cause they hit my tail rotor. But, they are a nice set of blades. They track well and cyclic response is great and can take a hit or two.

Top Bottom