250 Super bad's oxy3

murankar

Staff member
A flying cog. Man I didn't think you would do that. Wth, should have gotten a 380 for not much more.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

heli-maniac

I got it to have a yard bird
So far the bolts suck butt the heads strip on them way to easy Im not Happy with it so far
And yes it still looks like a CLOG

heli-maniac

I just got it built I need the Ikon to get here so I can finish it
The Oxy heli is brand new on the market to were you have to pre order to get one
There is only a 150 to 200 out in the public right now and you almost cant get parts for it you crash it
I ran into a few flaws that im not happy with but its new and going to have problems

trainrider06

Thats too bad, but maybe it'll work out and issues can be solved...I'd like to know how it flys though...

Last edited:

heli-maniac

The Oxy3 is a high quality micro bird that flys like a large bird . I like the first one a lot .
I like the way the 3 blade head and tail look . As far as how it flys I do not know yet I have been waiting on the motor to get here for it It showed up on Wednesday
Im hoping to get it in the air today for its maiden and see what i need to tune it .
I went 4s on this one to see if it will have a better flight time than the 3s
I also went back and did the stretch tail boom on it .

Last edited:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I agree. A video of that neat looking three bladed bird that you have their superbad. :)

trainrider06

That heli looks pretty sweet man! Haha, yeah my flying has been nill here lately! Either wind cold, or no time has me grounded! :(.

heli-maniac

I ended up putting 4 flights on it yesterday doing a few tweaks to the IKON between flights . going out here in a little while and put a few more on it

Thing that sucks is I was hoping for more flight time out of it being 4s over my 3s oxy3 and its looking to have the same flight times . Im going to need a lot more Batteries

trainrider06

You'd think they would be better times on it, but you smack those things around pretty good, a lot better pilot than I
Ever could, I saw one of your videos one time flying one of your heli's fly a lot better than me for sure! Maybe you should fly a little less wild, and fly grandpa like I do! Lol

heli-maniac

The video of the maiden is in the my Oxy 3 video section . LOL I fly wild man style not in the maiden I just hover around and a few flips nothing that should put a strain on it

Top Bottom