600 Super Bad's Nitro bird

heli-maniac

Well have decided to venture off in to a NITRO Heli
Did some Hunting and found A real Steal on A bird that I wouldnt Have a ton of money in to Try out nitro with
So here is what I bought for a $175.00 shipped to my door . It is a Outrage Velocity 50 with a Novarossi Rex 57 engine and a Rex H5 pipe
The motor has Had 3 break in tanks run through it in another Heli the air frame I got is new just put together
Good thing is if I dont like it a Lot of the parts on it are the same as My Fusion 50
Now I am going to take it all apart and put it back together and hunting deals on the electrics to go in it

heli-maniac

Ill be saving for a while before it gets in smoke in the pipe
I got to come up with the 5 servos ,the govner, push glow,life pack and a starter and no telling what else

heli-maniac

Thanks Derek
It came with 2 canopies the other is black with yellow and gold it looks good but think it would be hard to see

Tony

Staff member
Yup, once I saw that you were running a Novarossi engine, I knew you got a steal of a deal on this thing. That engine makes sick power at high RPM. I used to race those in my trucks when I was racing nitro. They are just smoking fast!

Tony

Staff member
1/8th scale huh? Was it by chance the 7 port MONSTER that makes more power than you can hold on to? lmao. Yup, ran that engine too lmao.

heli-maniac

Heck If I can remember what it was just know it had tons of power only car that could clear the monster triple at the track I went to

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the black canopy

Tony

Staff member
That canopy looks sick with that pipe! Hurry up and get some electronics for that sucker!!!

murankar

Staff member
God i wish i could afford fuel based. This is a sick heli and worth the cost.

Start looking for those electrics and get it the air. So this thing is broke in and ready to run, whats taken so long.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Lee

Nice looking heli.
I would love to try nitro.
A guy here is selling an Align 600CF really cheap. I don't think its going anywhere soon, so maybe i'll buy it one day.

heli-maniac

Thanks guys
Ya I wish I could just jump and buy every thing for it but cant. Do to no RC funds right now. Spent what I had on just getting it
so going to be a while before its in the air
I still have to take all apart and go over it You know check all the screws for lock tight and that its up to pare

Last edited:

heli-maniac

I started on the tear down of the Heli got the motor out to look it over
Looks really good to me . The clutch is brand new see what you think of the motor . the guy said it only had 3 breakin tanks on it

heli-maniac

Have gone over everything on the heli and it is back together
Now to start getting the electrics
HUMM what all am I going to need Servos I Know but what all else

Top Bottom