600 Stuck on wiring :(

Extensa

I have read all the threads and have realised I said I have a gp780 which I haven't I got a gp900 which in the pics looks like a 3gx which is why u think running a gp780 and 3gx together? I can assure u I only have a gp900 installed but I have ordered a flybarless kit because flybars are a pain in the ass to set up :)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Oh oops lol that explains it all!!! Dang!! That's wha was the while confusion about. Sorry about that :)

Ok so now you got a gp900 and an external governor ? That should work fine ... While you can if you want eliminate the external governor (if you have one.. I hope I am not confused on that one too lol) ok now we can move forward :p

Ok so we are looking at getting you at 1900 rpm on the radio. Ill try to find out .... :)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I don't wanna go too much off topic here

But believe me I was right there where you are murankar.. I am a believer now once I tried fly barless. Think about it much less mechanical setup spinning on the main shaft. Less cost of repair... Lesser bearings to replace ... Setup for pitches and all is just so dang easy!!! It flies Locked in and easy. I just setup my 3gx and once I got out of the mind frame of tarot zyx and beastx it was a breeze to setup !

Beastx is the best in setup easy and so dang amazing!! :)

I gotta find out this futaba radio settings now. Lol I gotts to know!!!! ;)

Extensa

Oh well never mind we got there in the end :D I have tried to get a flybarless head for my 600 nitro and the shop said I cant do that because the main shaft doesn't exist yet but he said I can put the 500 nitro flybarless on a 600 then get a 3GX so thats what I have done :) and no I won't be running my 900 side by side with the 3GX lol :p

Top Bottom