something to laugh at.. my trainer's last flight! it was sad and funny .. lol

callsign4223

Staff member
Holy zombie threads batman, we have an epidemic. 2 in one week. Maybe we need to start a contest to resurrect the oldest most interesting thread you can find on the site ;)

Tony

Staff member
I found it, it's thread #8. I guess 1-7 were deleted. However, it would not be worth posting here as no other member could see it lmao.

murankar

Staff member
That reminded of that person who walks down the side walk with their head down, then walks into a pole. Lol

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Tony

Staff member
I'm sending her an email right now to check out this thread so read what you just said about her hahahahahahaha

Derek

yeah...the other stuff that I say about her isn't "forum friendly", lol. Of course, she does the same to me, so it's all the same, lol.

Derek

Sorry Gaba. It was a combination of Tony and I, lol. You had started a thread about you looking for a plane to buy. I suggested that you build the RCH Trainer, not knowing that you had done it a few years ago. That was before I found RCH. Tony told me that you did build the RCH Trainer and had a few flights with it. He told me to search the forum for "Mothra". So, I did. I watched it...had a couple of good laughs and commented. Since then, several other people have commented.

Sorry buddy, but that was kinda funny!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
This is very funny ... But I was happy it was all buried ... Haahah hahahahha

You are good bro. I posted here for people to see haha

murankar

Staff member
Just be lucky that it was this thread and nit the other one that's in here some where. Lol!!!!

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom