something to laugh at.. my trainer's last flight! it was sad and funny .. lol

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
HERE'S SOMETHING TO LAUGH AT.. So much for the "reinforcements" will be trashing this tonite. lol.. the elevator surface got too loose and flimsy and so did the whole fuselage. Tried a couple of times after this.. Just wasn't right. Will be making the fuselage again. Man .. thats why i love foamies.. 2-3bucks and a couple of hours.. you have a new plane!! lol take care y'all.. have fun flying!

<iframe width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rq3WZE_D08Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
hey lee i am building another fuselage actually.. I tae your advice.. I'll call it THE MOTH!! :) lol

Tony

Staff member
The Moth huh? And other than Gaba's flying into a lightpost during the day, what reason?

Hahahahaha!! Mothra?? Sounds more Hindi than English!! What does it mean?

Gabs, haven't you seen the Old Movie Mothra, or Mothra Vs Godzila

Have a look here Mothra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mothra (モスラ Mosura[SUP]?[/SUP]) is a kaiju, a type of fictional monster who first appeared in the serialized novelThe Luminous Fairies and Mothra by Takehiko Fukunaga, Shinichiro Nakamura, and Yoshie Hotta. Since her film début in the 1961 film Mothra, she has appeared in several Toho tokusatsu films.
Generally regarded as female by English-speaking audiences, she is a giant lepidopteran with characteristics both of butterflies and of moths. She closely resembles an Inachis io, or a European Peacock Butterfly. The name "Mothra" is the suffixation of "-ra" (a common last syllable in kaiju names, viz. Hedo-ra, Ghido-ra, Ebi-ra, Goji-ra(Godzilla)) to "moth"; since the Japanese language does not havedental fricatives, it is approximated "Mosura" in Japanese. In the American dubbing of Mothra vs. Godzilla, Mothra is also referred to as: "The Thing". She is occasionally an ally to Godzilla but more often than not engaged in conflict due to his anger toward the human race. Mothra holds the most victories against the "King of Monsters."

A
nd some cool pics on this page here
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=Mothra&hl=en&rlz=1C1_____enAU366AU366&prmd=ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=QJsoTt2DM8jbmAWWpcX5CQ&ved=0CFkQsAQ&biw=888&bih=631

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
this thread is awesome !! thanks for the WIKI quote jolly. And NO I hadnt seen that.. But i will make a point to see it now!! lol sounds fun :D heehee

Derek

That was great! I was expecting a harder hit but this was good.

I've hit light poles and telephone poles, too, but I usually hit them a lot harder than this. Great video!!!

I laughed pretty hard when Gaba was laughing while saying "Ha ha ha, that was embarrassing!"

Top Bottom