Some bad news

Tony

Staff member
I may be jacking this thread, but I have to say something. This thread has proved to me that I have created the forum that I wanted. One where members help others no matter what the issue. Having members like you all is a great pleasure and is what keeps this forum running the way it does. Keep it up!

Lee

Thanks everyone. Health is number one. I'm 100% sure Celia will be fine when we get back to Spain.
Can't help thinking that the money we have lost could have bought a fully specced out Goblin 770 :D
Well things happen for a reason. She has already been offered jobs back in Spain. And we may be living in Sevilla, where there are 10 Hobby shops and a few clubs. So not all bad :D

Dirk

Best of luck Lee. Everything will work out just fine for you and Celia.

Yes, get a job at a hobby shop! We will all support you and you can give us all good discounts! LOL!

Wolfman

Yes Lee I just found out you and your wife are in our prayers, I hope returning to Spain will let things settle down!

Hey Lee,
Just saw this thread. Mate sorry to hear about the Mrs.
I hope that she gets better asap and that the move back to Spain isn't too stressful.
Job wise, should land something in a hobby shop in a blink of an eye!
Good luck mate and safe travels

xokia

Gotta take health issues seriously. I've watched a couple people go down hill really fast. So anytime you have a chance to make a difference jump on it without even second guessing yourself. Sucks to hear I wish you guys the best.

Lee

Thanks guys,
Her health perked right back up once in Spain. It was def something to do with the humidity. We think there is a higher level of Iodine in the air over there. Thats the biggest problem with her illness. But shes all good now, Docs appointment tomorrow.
Still looking for work, but hope to have wheels tomorrow which will help. Seems to be a shortage of second hand cars around here at the moment.

Hey Lee,
Great to hear that the Mrs health has improved!!
Good lucky with the job hunting! I'm sure it shouldn't take too long to get something going!

Top Bottom