Some bad news

Lee

As most of you know, my wife and I moved to Mexico about a month ago. Everything was perfect. We have an awesome apartment, my job is going well and my wife is loving her job. I have started to organise a few aerial photo shoots for hotels and people were getting excited about the idea.
Unfortunately by the end of the first week, my wife Celia was feeling that something was not right. After going to the doctor for analysis, we were told her illness had become unstable (probably due to the climate/environment here)
So i'm sad to report, that we will have to return to Spain :( After selling everything we own, and putting all our savings into coming here, we are going to have to start again in Spain.
So hopefully she should be fine once back in Spain. We will be leaving here on tuesday of next week.

Tony

Staff member
That is horrible news Lee. But as I have stated before, you gotta do what you gotta do if Mexico is making the wife sick. I'm wishing you two the best in getting back to Spain and hope she makes a quick recovery when she gets there. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out bro!

Lee

Thanks dude. We are probably going to live in Seville. The big city. They have 10 hobby shops :) As i will be out of my element, i'm going to try and get work with one of them, or at least offer my services as a builder/repairer of helicopters. Then i will try to set up and aerial photo business. I'm going to set up a thread called Help Lee get a job, where i hope people here will write something that i could show potential employers that i know a bit about RC :D .

Tony

Staff member
Just tell them that you were the first mod here on the forum, your learning curve was astoundingly fast when learning how to fly helicopters, and from what I know, there has not been an issue that you couldn't figure out yet. Well, other than Derek's tail issue on his 500 lmao.

I don't think you will have an issue getting on with a hobby shop. If my word matters any, I will suggest you to them. Not sure how much weight my words carry though.

Tony

Staff member
I have no idea what to put in that other thread lmao. I will think of something though. IMO, you should have no issue getting on with a hobby shop. However, I'm sure you will be taking a pretty large pay cut from what you are doing now.

Graham Lawrie

Very sorry to hear that Lee. I always say health and happiness are the most important things in life. Hope it all works out for the best.

stokke

That's very sad to hear Lee :( But the misses must be first priority of course! Hope it works out :)

Whirlybird

WOW! Our prayers and best wishes go with you and Celia! Lee, you have impressed me as a man who gets things done. I have great confidence in you :)

Last edited:

callsign4223

Staff member
Wow, sorry to hear that lee. Hope everything pans out with her health and y'all manage to hit the ground running when you get back to Spain.

pvolcko

Sorry to hear this, Lee. That is a lot of pond jumping.

Maybe she can stick it out for another month and her body will adjust?

:)

Seriously, good luck with the second move and getting back her health back on track.

treff

So sorry to hear Lee. Give my best to your wife. Think of it as going home. All the very best to the two of you.

Derek

Hey there, Lee! I am very sorry to hear that Celia's illness is still causing her grief. You two take care and have a safe trip back to Spain and I hope that everything works out for the both of you.

Graham Lawrie

Hi Lee, Euro millions is 144 tonight if I win I will employ you as my flight buddy:) Hope it works out for you both:) I will add to your thread for job. Best wishes to Celia. X

cn63bug

Hey Lee, I sincerely hope that everything gets better for your wife and you. I am sorry to hear about this.

Lee

Thanks guys,
We are just going to pretend it was an expensive holiday :D and get on with things. All things happen for a reason. Bigger better things are on the horizon, i'm sure.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Sorry to hear about your troubles Lee. I hope Celia feels better. All my best fir the both of you guys!

Karubah

There are things in life sent to test our strength of character and from my short time knowing you on this forum I know you will come through this with flying colours. I wish you and your wife all the best in what ever you undertake in the next stage of your journey. Cheers and best wishes. Andy

Westy

LEGEND
Lee,

Sorry to hear that .... it is at times like these that we realise that all the money in the world cant fix our real wealth ... and that is our health! I hope your wife recovers swiftly and you both get back on your feet soon.

IT is only money after all and the wellness is the most important bit .... the rest is pure semantics!

Cheers Mate!

Top Bottom