Micro Slew of upgrades coming my way.. :)

BOKI

coolgabsi; Show us some pictures when you get your heli done OK! Looks pretty nice! The Best! :lol: :twothumbsup:

Last edited:

BOKI

super bad;Sounds like there lot's of nice upgrades to the 130x & it's a pretty quick little heli! If you up grade show us your pictures OK! The Best! :lol: :twothumbsup: Talk to you again soon!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Well my bird isn't getting off ground anytime soon now. As I bought the hp08 used it didn't come with right hardware.. Which means.. I have ordered that hardware (1.4x3mm screws and washer) and I am waiting. :(

REMEMBER : Stock screws don't fit the hpo8... Don't try it you'll break it.

One of my screw holes is now permanently a broken screw ... Ughh lol

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Tony

Staff member
That is why I always dry fit all screws with my fingers. If it doesn't go in smooth, I find out why. Sucks you have to wait some more.I was really looking forward to seeing this in the air.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I know man... :( I should have done that to mine.. I thought the plastic motor mount was what was causing the bind. Nope I was wrong.

I flew yesterday on stock setup but now it's all torn apart for the install lol

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Alright my friends!! Here it is all complete! And ready to rock the air!

Added to the list before is the xtreme productions solid carbon main shaft

Xtreme produxtions blades on main (fast) and tail

And the BIG ONE ..... HP08s!!! Woohoo!! And an astroid carbon fibre motor mount stiffener :) :)

This bird is just an angry angry hornet now! Hovered it inside the house and man ! Was scared of the headspeed. And the head has a TON of pop !

I am excited ! :)

image-3188066164.jpg

image-2532358479.jpg

image-1806215179.jpg

image-3823164069.jpg

image-456602681.jpg

image-3188066164.jpg

image-2532358479.jpg

image-1806215179.jpg

image-3823164069.jpg

image-456602681.jpg

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
No i didn't break it lol haven't even flown it outside yet

The metal gear has been stripped for a while.. I was hearing something last time I flew.. Now it's got new gears too

So it'll get real air soon

heli-maniac

No i didn't break it lol haven't even flown it outside yet

The metal gear has been stripped for a while.. I was hearing something last time I flew.. Now it's got new gears too

So it'll get real air soon

lol i was just messing with you Gaba

think im going to have to order the spin 8000 for mine she is getting a little fat with the up grades

xokia

Xtreme produxtions blades on main (fast) and tail

How do you like those xtreme production blades? I had purchased some for my mcpx and didn't care for them as much. They were good for the house because they where softer and didn't damage the wall as much on a crash. But I eventually went back to the stock blades.

But to me the best way I can describe it is they flutter in the air. Since they are softer blades I think they flex more. So quick changes in pitch dont occur as snappy because the blades flex when the load changes directions. No emperical evidence just something I noticed when flying. They definately spin up faster but the stock blades with no weights do the same thing and are stiffer.

Try flying it with the blades and then switch back to stock and let me know what you think after you have some flying time on them.

heli-maniac

ill tell you i have flown mine with the extreme tough blades and the other 130x that i sold with the stock blades and i like the extreme blades better the stock 130 x blades seem to give more flex in hard pitch change but that is me i know gaba has flown with the stock blades and the KBDD and now to extreme fast response blades

Top Bottom