Micro Slew of upgrades coming my way.. :)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
My 130x is gettinG BLINGED!

Just paid for a hp08s 8000kv motor with 10t pinion.

Also upgrading my tail with all lynx upgrades. Hate the micro heli crap!! Just unbearable quality. Broke the output shaft and that was it for me. Lynx has hundred times better customer support too.

So that

And the head

Still stuck between a dfc head design.... YES A FREAKIN dfc head that rkh makes

Or all lynx head...

Swash : I am stuck between a bunch right now. The stock 130 swash is flawed at the follower as the follower Isn't at the same plane as the swash balls so it binds .. That makes a big difference when I m doing piro flips and tic tocs... And also continuous flips. Heli always ends up crooked. So mh (which I don't like) has a rear swash guide.

Lynx is coming up with one that's gonna be on the side but the same plane as the swash balls.. So I Donno if I wanna wait of go for another company

But anywaz. My 130 is gonna have PERFORMANCE UPGRADES!! I am happy!

This is gonna be an angry little bird!

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

heli-maniac

ya from what i have seen from MH i dont like their stuff my fully Load RKH tail seems to be doing very well and you know i have crashed it LOL
i have been looking at the Extreme line i like the DFC set up i have the blade grips now and they are very nice
good luck the motor up grade

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Screen shot 2012-12-24 at 10.50.10 PM.png

Yeah list got long.. but all this is heading my way.. didnt go with DFC design. Looks great.. but Lynx quality trumped that.

Swash on the other hand.. microheli won as theu had the rear swash guide available.. and lynx does not make a tail pitch leveler so they had to win with that one.

Basicaly blinging it all up.. and man! its gonna track! Gonna do an almost full rebuild of this thing :) .. and HP-08 is ALREADY on the way! :)

Screen shot 2012-12-24 at 10.50.10 PM.png

Adam

Dude that is gonna be sweet. Cant wait to see it fly with all that stuff and will probably sound tough too. Im still waiting to see how tuff the hk sounds with your align motor i have it all ready to go just been sick lately.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
image-3887289298.jpg

Got upgrades? Haha!! Bunch of them.. Here is a closer look

image-1839554850.jpg

image-2512220967.jpg

image-2320504454.jpg

All is here but :

My hp08... :( and my xtreme tail and main blades and solid Main shaft. But still. This is good stuff! The heli is smooth as milk in spool up and hovered around the house .. One battery. I can hear how smooth the lynx tail is. And it's BEEFY! The tail output shaft is double the hub thickness of stock and no slop anywhere! Woo! I am excited! Loving these

Here are these all installed

image-2150922242.jpg

Lynx head
Microheli swash with rear swash guide
Kbdd blades (soon to be Changed with xtreme, and motor is stock soon going hp08

image-3450287100.jpg

image-3622595842.jpg

Lynx grips,
Lynx shaft,
Lynx tail box And fin
Micro heli tail pitch leveler (that makes a ton of difference)
Metal C gear upgrade
Kbdd tail blades... Soon to go xtreme blades there

:)

image-3887289298.jpg

image-1839554850.jpg

image-2512220967.jpg

image-2320504454.jpg

image-2150922242.jpg

image-3450287100.jpg

image-3622595842.jpg

heli-maniac

your going to hate that tail fin they shake alot if you have problems with it get the Extreme one much stiffer
all in all it looks good Gaba

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Yep you are right. It shakes like crazy!! Lol the higher the rpm it's better but it does go a bit crazy. I just saw a small tooth off my B gear stripped slightly .. That could be causing some. If not yes this fun will be changed

wolfman76

wow sweet heli upgrades gaba ... but is it just me or was i only one that noticed the tail of the goblin on front cover of last months MA mag sitting under coffee table???? LOL

wolfman76

Lol i was just looking at my copy again..... i am realy happy with the December issue since it has very nice pics of the redtail p-51 that i can use for reference on my bird have had trouble finding good pics for ref...

Tony

Staff member
Playboy? Hell NO! We have Rc Model Mag hahahahaha. Just thinking about removing that fiberglass cover off the Goblin :drool:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Here they are FINALLY!!! My final installment of Upgrades just arrived!!

image-4030780.jpg

Man!! Hp08 is awesome. Small .. Teeny weeny lol

Xtreme blades.. Main and tail and extreme solid main shaft

One awesome and interesting thing.. Xtreme blades have holes in them. Lol .. They have covered them with their xtreme decal but. Its just different. Never flown with blades with holes. I gues that makes them much lighter.

Here is what they look from the back:

image-729759198.jpg

Those are actually holes with the decal in the front to cover them :)

image-4030780.jpg

image-729759198.jpg

heli-maniac

the wholes make them easier to brake LOL. they make 2 sets the ones you have are fast response blade thats what the wholes are for then they have the tough blades no wholes in them the ones i have to use lol

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Yeah I read about those too. I didn't want stability :) I wanted POP! :D so I went for these

heli-maniac

no i have not tried them yet i suck at flying but i can hover the crap out of it
i have 3 sets of the tough blades if you want to try a set one day but as cheep as they are you could order some i only gave like 3.99 for them

Last edited:
Top Bottom