1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Rc-Help Live Stream With Geena Tucker!!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Tony, Feb 17, 2017.

< Minor Site Glitches | Article System Is Now LIVE!!! >
  1. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    I'm going to see how it goes putting the Live Stream tonight here on the site. It starts in 1 hour and 20 minutes from now which is 8PM Central time (GMT -06:00). Hope to see you all there!

2. Geena

Geena Moderator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    Certified Aircraft Welder
    Hi guys. First, I want to give a big thank you to Tony, for having me on the live stream last night. I had such a wonderful time chatting with all of you, and I can hardly wait to do it again. I also want to thank all of you who subscribed to my youtube channel. I`ll be posting up some new flight videos very soon, as well as a few tech tips. So stay tuned in for that. Thank you all again for making me feel so welcome here on RCH. :)

3. Tony

Blog Posts:
    I see how it goes now, if RCH can bring you more subscribers, you will do more videos... Seems like a fair trade! lmao.

It was a blast having you on last night and the things we talked about after the show are going to be a blast. I'm thinking about actually setting up a day to do it. Any time you want back on the show, you just tell me and you will be on. I'm horrible at interviews, but had an absolute blast last night.

Geena likes this.
  4. Geena

Blog Posts:
    LMBO...you told them to subscribe. :p I would have had some new flight videos today, but the game was called on account of rain. The weather forecast looks good for tomorrow though, so it`s on. I`m going to try and burn two gallons of that glorious Rotor Rage 30% tomorrow. I`m game to come on the show any time, as long as Y`all don`t get bored with hearing my voice...hahaha.

5. Tony

Blog Posts:
    Oh next time I will see if we can get the video link setup. I was going to try that last night, but wow what a nightmare before the show. 3 bridges and nothing was working. Really need to purchase a new router to setup as a bridge. In due time.

And yes I did tell them to subscribe to you. Feel that pressure to post up some videos now? hahahaha
    :voidh: :chuckles:

6. Geena

Blog Posts:
    Haha...Oh, I`ll have some to post tomorrow. I have my hardhat cam on the front seat of my car, so I can`t forget to use it. Man...am I going to look like a dork in that thing!...LMBO.

< Minor Site Glitches | Article System Is Now LIVE!!! >