Rc-Help Live Stream With Geena Tucker!!

Tony

Staff member
I'm going to see how it goes putting the Live Stream tonight here on the site. It starts in 1 hour and 20 minutes from now which is 8PM Central time (GMT -06:00). Hope to see you all there!

Geena

Staff member
Hi guys. First, I want to give a big thank you to Tony, for having me on the live stream last night. I had such a wonderful time chatting with all of you, and I can hardly wait to do it again. I also want to thank all of you who subscribed to my youtube channel. I`ll be posting up some new flight videos very soon, as well as a few tech tips. So stay tuned in for that. Thank you all again for making me feel so welcome here on RCH. :)

Tony

Staff member
I see how it goes now, if RCH can bring you more subscribers, you will do more videos... Seems like a fair trade! lmao.

It was a blast having you on last night and the things we talked about after the show are going to be a blast. I'm thinking about actually setting up a day to do it. Any time you want back on the show, you just tell me and you will be on. I'm horrible at interviews, but had an absolute blast last night.

Geena

Staff member
LMBO...you told them to subscribe. :p I would have had some new flight videos today, but the game was called on account of rain. The weather forecast looks good for tomorrow though, so it`s on. I`m going to try and burn two gallons of that glorious Rotor Rage 30% tomorrow. I`m game to come on the show any time, as long as Y`all don`t get bored with hearing my voice...hahaha.

Tony

Staff member
Oh next time I will see if we can get the video link setup. I was going to try that last night, but wow what a nightmare before the show. 3 bridges and nothing was working. Really need to purchase a new router to setup as a bridge. In due time.

And yes I did tell them to subscribe to you. Feel that pressure to post up some videos now? hahahaha
:voidh: :chuckles:

Geena

Staff member
Haha...Oh, I`ll have some to post tomorrow. I have my hardhat cam on the front seat of my car, so I can`t forget to use it. Man...am I going to look like a dork in that thing!...LMBO.

Top Bottom