Rc Heli Accident photo (Bodily injury warning)

Westy

LEGEND
now .... If we gonna get all icky!!!!! then THIS ... WOuld have Definately Hurt!

Be warned ... if you have a WEAK STOMACH!!!!! - DO NOT WATCH - REAL GROSS INJURY IN THIS CLIP

And there is thin one too .... DO NOT Mess with Big RC Helis! and do not lose your footing ... or TWIST your Ankle while landing!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
If I get even one report of someone being offended by those videos, I'm pulling them. I have posted before not to post something that may offend other members, and this is VERY close. This is a family site and we have to keep a site that is safe for not only adults, but also the 5 year olds that may be on here.

Westy

LEGEND
Hence the heavy Warning PRIOR to opening!
Reality is a big teacher...... I think it needs to be done to show people that while this is a fun sport/hobby ..... it has a real danger!

Be Careful peoples!

Tony

Staff member
training gear, stand 20' from the heli, use small stick movements and only go up about 3' and you will be just fine.

Adam

Yes i was lucky and now i make sure all fail safes are there which means get the best or deal with the worst lol. Even though this was my fault if i had a slow start esc it would of been nothing

Top Bottom