Purchased Two New Cars

murankar

Staff member
Stickers are cheap and easy and can add lots of character to a car. Tinkering is in your blood and it's not yours till it has a Newlin touch added to it.

Tony

Staff member
haha, true dat. And I have a plotter so I can do all of it myself. I just see this vehicle as a perfect platform to help advertise the forum. I drive right through OKC every day, and my wife goes to OSU and works at a busy business, so that will help out a lot as well. Anything to get more members here on the forum.

wolfman76

I apologize Tony not my intention to endorse street racing it is dangerous and irresponsible i agree just posted the video to show the possibilities of a4cyl add the fact that a 60 sum year old lady was even driving it like it was built to be driven. Fell free to remove the threadpuff you think you need to.. And again i apologize

Tony

Staff member
It's there ass if they get busted. But as a former street racer and seeing friends of mine die as well as taking others with them was enough. I will make a post like that every time I see something like that on populated streets. It's only $15 to go to a track so there is no excuse. It was nothing against you Kyle, just the people in the video.

Tony

Staff member
Like I said, it just hits home for me. Nothing against you bro, at all. I know what you were trying to say.

wolfman76

Oh ok the same same guy does have a video of the same car on the dyno breaking a world record if you would like to see that video he isn't on the street

Karubah

Good choice getting something that's reliable and a bit easier on the pocket. I don't know what fuel costs over there but here in Aus it costs me around $7.20 a gal for diesel and my ute uses about 8 litres per 100 Kim's which comes back to 40 miles per gal. Mind you my truck is a totally different story, it's about 1 litre per 2.5 Kim's. and that really sucks.

So how are you going to fit the planes in or do you strap them to the roof?:biggrin1:

Tony

Staff member
Good choice getting something that's reliable and a bit easier on the pocket. I don't know what fuel costs over there but here in Aus it costs me around $7.20 a gal for diesel and my ute uses about 8 litres per 100 Kim's which comes back to 40 miles per gal. Mind you my truck is a totally different story, it's about 1 litre per 2.5 Kim's. and that really sucks.

So how are you going to fit the planes in or do you strap them to the roof?:biggrin1:

I have already verified that the 600 will fit in the Soul sideways for max room. Didn't even have to put the seats down. The big Edge 540 though, I'm going to need to put the seat down, but I'm sure I can get it in there with the wings on. Take the wings off, and I will bet I can get all of my planes in that little thing. For the size of the vehicle, it's pretty roomy inside. I was impressed that the 600 fit. Now a 700 will not fit however.

Top Bottom