450 Please help with this trex 450 pro vibration issue... Please!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Fixed!!!!!!!

Flew three batteries yesterday. Needed FBL tuning which I did.. There were intermittent shakes in the aileron and elevator and I removed those by tweaking the zyx. And by the third battery the 450 was in a stable hover in idle up with no issues whatsoever. ;)

Dfc head feels awesome. The bird is locked in and man it's responsive . I love it! :)

Right not I am flying in my lunch breaks ... So got no one to really make a video... Will try to get a video of this weekend. :) batteries are getting old.. Barely get 3.5 minutes out of them now. Max 4 if I am pushing it. These batteries have been used for about 2 years now and have taken awful amount of torture. Anywaz..

Video soon.. (hopefully)

Thanks for y'all's support as always! ;)

Lee

Cool, Glad its fixed.
I flew this morning, every battery and every hell i have :) finally took the time to tune my 500 ZYX unit. Added -2 Cyclic/Collective to the tail and now it flips without veering and i upped the Agility to 37. I love it now.

- - - Updated - - -

So was the tail holder out of balance? did you check it on a balancer?

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
It had a very slight bend... Only visible when you turn it in your hands slowly... Just flew 5 more batteries... Ohh it's so much fun!!!

Top Bottom