General Please Help. Trex 150 and 250

1Swoopdog

Sadly no it doesnt.

Yeah...... I think I will need that.
So it looks like it's either the iKON or the Spirit. I can't find any prices or dealers for the Spirit, I went to their web site, but there were only videos, and some pictures of the FBL.

murankar

Staff member
There is a lot of info here and not enough time to read. One Thing to keep in mind if tour giving input on cyclic the swash will not move back unless the heli moves in that direction. Now if your heli is stable like in a hover and you shake it the swash should jump around to fight the movie t. If the heli leans right the swash should travel left. This goes for all directions. This is the gyro correcting for no stick input.

Smoggie

Have you seen the EZnov Neuron FBL?
That one looks like a good one. Is it?

Yes, the Neuron does look like a bargain. when i last checked though it didn't have an 'on all the time' option for self leveling stabilisation when in heli mode. It only had self leveling during rescue activation... Possibly firmware updates changed this but it was true when the Neuron was introduced.

1Swoopdog

UPDATE.............
I pulled the trigger on the Spirit. I got the spirit pro. They didn't have dimensions listed for it, but they did for the regular spirit so I went by those.
Well the pro is slightly bigger because of the 2 extra ports, and won't fit in my 250.
I still have the GPRO out of my 450L dominator that I have not built yet. The GPRO fits in the 250. Is the GPRO an acceptable gyro for the Trex 250.
I can put the spirit pro in the 450 when I build it. Or should I sell the GPRO and buy the regular spirit for the 250?
What do you guys think would be the best option?

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE.............
I pulled the trigger on the Spirit. I got the spirit pro. They didn't have dimensions listed for it, but they did for the regular spirit so I went by those.
Well the pro is slightly bigger because of the 2 extra ports, and won't fit in my 250.
I still have the GPRO out of my 450L dominator that I have not built yet. The GPRO fits in the 250. Is the GPRO an acceptable gyro for the Trex 250.
I can put the spirit pro in the 450 when I build it. Or should I sell the GPRO and buy the regular spirit for the 250?
What do you guys think would be the best option?

Smoggie

The Gpro should work well enough in the 250. It doesn't have 'rescue' and self leveling like the spirit does but it should fly the heli perfectly well.

Top Bottom