Out door charging station

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I just knew someone would make that comparison.:thumbsup::biglaugh:
The only reason why I brought it up because a gentlemen on this site lost his house due to a lipo fire. Twice in 8 years I had batteries catch on fire. Left nice burn mark on my desk table. The worst part is all the smoke it produces and If I wasn't right there to shut the lid on the ammo can, run out the front door and throw it in the front yard, who knows what would of happen. To this day on, I will not charge in the house. I like my house, family& animals not worry about danger.

Loopy

The only reason why I brought it up because a gentlemen on this site lost his house due to a lipo fire. Twice in 8 years I had batteries catch on fire. Left nice burn mark on my desk table. The worst part is all the smoke it produces and If I wasn't right there to shut the lid on the ammo can, run out the front door and throw it in the front yard, who knows what would of happen. To this day on, I will not charge in the house. I like my house, family& animals not worry about danger.
I agree. To date, I have been very lucky. Sorry you had LIPO problems. As mentioned, I am taking greater precautions.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
There's some induvial that never had a battery issue. I've learned from my mistake and I hope this topic help others to take precaution too :).

Top Bottom