• Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Out door charging station

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Finally my wire harness, for my charger, arrived :). The other one's went up in smoke. :eek: I got my self a grill and made a portable charging station. :warning:No more in house charging for me. He's my charger, ammo can W/ lipo bag in it. I'll use my solar charger where there's no outlet. This should work fine. At lease my house, family and pets are safe :hugging:

batch_IMG_1121.JPG batch_IMG_1120.JPG I'm ready to be airborne again :hdbng:

Tony

Administrator
Staff member
100% fireproof so if a fire does break out, you can just close the lid! Nice setup, just too bad on the situation that led up to it.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Just say, I learned from my mistake not to do it again or prevent it from happening again :).

Fly-n-Low

Gonna follow your lead! I have a steel lock box that is 3/16" thick and shuts tight I am not using. It is big and kind of over kill, but it would be a good place to store batteries too?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Gonna follow your lead! I have a steel lock box that is 3/16" thick and shuts tight I am not using. It is big and kind of over kill, but it would be a good place to store batteries too?

NO-NO-NO, You don't want tight. I think your asking for an explosion. I have holes in my ammo can for this purpose. I'm not sure but I hope other will have some input on this important discussion

RandyDSok

D.O.G. is correct... you certainly want it to be able to vent in the event that something does happen otherwise you are just creating a bomb. The thick walled steel is a decent idea as long as you still allow it to vent. I would mention that you want the inside insulated with something so nothing can short against the inner walls.

Top Bottom