On Line Now:)

BOKI

anyone want to go online now1:35 pm Illinois time! Illinois time Sunday!

Last edited:

BOKI

Westy; I'll get my stuff & be online in a few minutes! ( rchelp ) ( password tony) 8:05pm Illinois time !

Last edited:

Westy

LEGEND
Online now for phoenix >>>>> been on all day waiting for the crew !!!!! Come on fellas and lasses.... Lets

fly

pass: tony

Tony

Staff member
Well, this is in the Phoenix section, so I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say Phoenix :chuckles:

Westy

LEGEND
so you should ... heh heh... it is nice and short and easy to remember

- - - Updated - - -

I try to run an active Session for 4 - 6 hours when I get online.... so easier if you guys simply check online and look for any running sessions of Rc help crew .... pass will always be the same! unless we get hyjacked of course LOL

john2012

Banned
hello all john2012 here and im having some problems setting up my dx8 with my phoenix sim i need help with the 8 ch and i hope im on the right thing to ask this read some instruction but i guess im dum,well for arco cannot get the tail to work with the rudder what do i do

BOKI

john2012; Westy knows the Phoenix Simulator pretty good! He helped me set up my DX8 for the Simulator pretty good! If he is around maybe you can get some help! He also has a You Tube channel maybe you can catch him there! The Best Dave

Westy

LEGEND
hello all john2012 here and im having some problems setting up my dx8 with my phoenix sim i need help with the 8 ch and i hope im on the right thing to ask this read some instruction but i guess im dum,well for arco cannot get the tail to work with the rudder what do i do

Hi there .... make sure you have mapped the correct channel in Phoenix. you normally do this when you calibrate it.

Go (in Phoenix)

System >>> Your controls >>> look for your radio and select Edit Profile ..... then make sure the Detailed big button is selected in the right top of the edit profile screen. scroll down to the heli controls.
move your rudder ... if there is no orange moving in the rudder section .... you need to map it. to map it ... click on the drop down on the far right in line with te Rudder ... once the drop down list shows up ... move you rudder and see which channel is moving ... click on that channel and then you should see the list dissapear and your orange fill moving left and right when you move your rudder.

Test fly ... .and if you need to reverse the rudder direction, go back into the above section again ... and tick the INV box in the horizontal line with the rudder channel and mapping.
Hope this helps

Tony

Staff member
Please, please, PLEASE!!! make your own thread to ask questions like this. The forum is getting cluttered with thread jacks and questions being posted in threads that are for information only such as this one. I'm going to start deleting posts if it doesn't stop without warning. Please make your own thread to post your questions. And this is for everyone, not one single person. Thanks.

Top Bottom