On Line Now:)

stokke

I'm coming!

- - - Updated - - -

I see you in the lobby Graham, but I can't find your room?

- - - Updated - - -

Well since Graham seems to be away atm, I'm putting up a new room:

room: RCH
pass: tony

Graham Lawrie

I was away starting dinner dudes:) I will be back on line in a hour or two:(

I think it would be an idea to set one PW and have an individual thread/area where we can see when we log in who is going on Phoenix etc, or is that being too formal?

Derek

I just checked the Lobby and saw no flight session. I'll check back later for sure. I'll be looking to fly.

Derek

I just got done flying with Marius! That was fun. we crashed a lot of $$$$$$$. Take care buddy!

Westy

LEGEND
Man .... I missed this .... I am in next time..... was out flying my heli :)..... oh I guess that makes it alright aye!

Tony

Staff member
I'm going to start saying "aye" all the time. Just to irritate people here in Oklahoma hehe.

Westy

LEGEND
well .... I have got a Kiwi Saying for you all ...... "YEah Na" .... and .... "Sweet As" - "Sweet as Bro" .... "Cher" - "Cher Bro" .... and "AYE"

Graham Lawrie

Just completed another good session with Westy. Great tuition at this rate i will soon be able to hover LOL .Best thing about Phoenixis the tuition all you guys are giving me. Now i know how to do control expo and it made a 100% difference, i can land without crashing:) Happy as a pig in ****.

BOKI

Graham Lawrie; Had a fun time online with you guys last night ! Great!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

wolfman76; Had a great time first online was different flying with other people at the same time great time!

Last edited:
Top Bottom