Official RCH Helicopter Pt.2 Donors & An Upclose Look At The Parts

Tony

Staff member
Tony submitted a new Article:

Official Rch Helicopter Pt.2 Donors & An Upclose Look At The Parts

Here it is, video #2 where I show you what I have right now for the helicopter. I know I was going to upload only one video a week, but this one was a lot like the last one so I decided to go ahead and upload it.

In this video you will see the helicopter, the engine, the muffler that we are TAKING OFF!!! as well as all of the servos, the damaged blades and some of the other electronics that will be going into this helicopter.

Most importantly, I tell you who had donated at the time of me recording this video. At this time, there is only one person left out and that is Derek (mountaindewdude76, he needs a shorter name lmao). And I still can't say what he donated because I don't have it yet.

Have a look and tell me what you think. Remember, we are still looking for more donations for this helicopter. We still need a starter, fuel and some other odds and ends to get this beast in the air.

[video=youtube_share;sXofyTDxtL0]

Read more about this article here...

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
You will have to wait for next Wednesday for the next one lmao. I have not even started on the editing of it yet. Guess I need to start that.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Nice video. Good job there! :) Looking forward to the rest of them. Can tell this was made when the 3GX was enroute. :D Hope you have it now :)

Tony

Staff member
Yeah well, just wait until I get this one fired up and flying before making that decision off of this heli lmao.

Tony

Staff member
Nice video. Good job there! :) Looking forward to the rest of them. Can tell this was made when the 3GX was enroute. :D Hope you have it now :)

What do you mean? The 3GX was on the mount in front of the head. I didn't have the USB link, but the gyro is there.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
What do you mean? The 3GX was on the mount in front of the head. I didn't have the USB link, but the gyro is there.

I really just meant the cable. I wasn't thinking while typing lol
U know

As Usual lol :D

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

wolfman76

outstanding tony!!! oh and i think you said i donated parts along with money but i only donating money to the build wish i could have donated parts though i only deserve credit for what i did do not what i did'nt do is only right... wish i could do more but just unable to right now but as soon as i able i will help out some more....

llommel

Tony, regarding the screws you can't remove. Try warming the engine up then use a cotton swab to put dry ice or liquid nitrogen on the screws. Some times they will shrink enough to get them loose.

murankar

Staff member
Nice very nice. I know what I want to do for you Tony. Give me a few days and it should be in the mail. It wont be much but it will be useful.

Tony

Staff member
I really just meant the cable. I wasn't thinking while typing lol
U know

As Usual lol :D

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

gangnam style? PFT!!! Doin' it gabsi style!!! hahaha

Glad you're ripping off all those circus decals :D

couldn't stand those nasty things lmao.

outstanding tony!!! oh and i think you said i donated parts along with money but i only donating money to the build wish i could have donated parts though i only deserve credit for what i did do not what i did'nt do is only right... wish i could do more but just unable to right now but as soon as i able i will help out some more....

I didn't say that you donated parts. Just watched it. And it's all good bro.

Tony, regarding the screws you can't remove. Try warming the engine up then use a cotton swab to put dry ice or liquid nitrogen on the screws. Some times they will shrink enough to get them loose.

It's a really tight fit to get to the screws. I will see if I can make this work later on when I blow this engine up. And we all know I will hahaha.

doing a real nice job on this Tony just remember you brake it you fix it LOL J/k

Nah, I"m going to outsource this job hahaha.

Nice very nice. I know what I want to do for you Tony. Give me a few days and it should be in the mail. It wont be much but it will be useful.

You are right, it will be very useful. And to everyone else, that is all you are going to hear about this hehe.

Top Bottom