Official Phoenix Online Thread

pvolcko

Was going to get on the sim, but discovered the battery in the dx7s was way low. So charging up instead. Ugh.

Derek

I am on the sim right now. Is anyone interested in some flying/crashing?

Flight Session: RcHelp
password: RCH

Tony

Staff member
I need to get on there and hone my skills again, but just don't have the time... Maybe later.

Derek

I am on the sim right now. Is anyone interested in some flying/crashing? I won't be online for very long but for a bit until my daughter goes to bed.

Flight Session: RcHelp
password: RCH

Derek

no worries bro. I had to get off the computer anyway. We still have the home PC in my daughters room and she was quite ready for bed, so I had to shut it down.

Tony

Staff member
Sorry about that guys. Had to bounce out and get the kids enrolled in school and pick up a new head for my weed eater. More work for Tony that I don't get paid for lol.

Stambo

Sorry about that guys. Had to bounce out and get the kids enrolled in school and pick up a new head for my weed eater. More work for Tony that I don't get paid for lol.

Doesn't it suck, I have a whole heap of work to do that I won't get paid for.
I have a very old tractor to keep alive, with a rotary slasher on the back that has had to have some major repairs.
I have a 15 acre property that has about 3 acres of gorse.
Every time I use the tractor and slasher to reduce some of the gorse, something breaks so I have to fix it.
I cannot afford a better tractor or slasher so I have to persevere with what I have.

For anyone who does not know what gorse is, it is a particularly invasive species of thorny, woody brush that was introduced by the Scot's many years ago as a hedge plant. The growing conditions here meant that it went nuts. Gorse in New Zealand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think I may have to install Phoenix on my work PC so I can fly with you guys. :)

Tony

Staff member
I will be more than happy to take that tractor off your hands. I need one in a bad way. Would make working the garden MUCH easier lol. And mowing the yard... Yeah, I would be done in 10 minutes lmao. I used to have a 1941 Ferguson that was a hoss even though it was only 10HP. But, it was given to my uncle who is doing who knows what with it. Needless to say, I'm looking for a new one.

And yes, install phoenix on your computer. You do, and I will make time to fly with ya!

Westy

LEGEND
oh? we are in Spring? oops .... thought it was autumn as it feels like it at the moment! LOL

Whos FLying?

Tony

Staff member
Has it really been a year and a half since we updated this thread? WOW!!!

I am online now. I'm running 5.5.k on the version. Update your Phoenix software and come join me.

North America
Session Name: Rc Help
No Password, for now.

Top Bottom